By sasquatch - 08/09/2012 04:03 - United States - Katonah

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend requested that I shave my lips so I spent an hour in the shower carefully removing every trace of pubic hair. Turns out he wanted me to shave my moustache, not my carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 749
You deserved it 33 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lizza330 28

At least he didn't wax it off for you like that other guy did.

kate3101 15

Do not - and I can't emphasise this enough - DO NOT shave your face. You will end with stubble like a guy. Everyone has hair on their face, but if you don't want it, wax or use electrolysis. Don't touch shaving

Comments

It's so much more pleasurable when you go down and kiss them like that.. Nice job

Aren't you going down there for HER pleasure?

108- Not always exclusively for her pleasure. I like performing oral sex on women, and I imagine there are other people that also enjoy doing that for their partner as well. :P (TMI? Sorry but this is FML, where such a thing doesn't normally exist.) ;p

From where i come from it is NOT an option to have body hair. And i think it's better this way.

And where is it you come from that women don't have the right to keep their bodies the way they were made?

So I assume you wax your arms, chest, forehead, cheeks, feet, neck, hands, back and every other inch of your body where you have hair. Don't be stupid.

Actually normal girls don't have hair on their backs, chests, feet or necks but other than that yes i do wax my arms, legs, lip hair, and any other body hair. if u r calling me stupid for wanting to look like a lady and not like a ****** dude so okay i'm stupid

I'm a girl, and I have hair on my back and arms. I'm pretty sure every girl does. It may be lighter than a guy's hair but it's still there.

hazardmuffin 21

Uh, most ALL humans have hair covering their entire body. It may be very light and fine and not even noticeable, but it's there. You've been living in one hell of a box of delusion if you think women having no body hair is "normal." It's perfectly fine for a woman to remove her body hair if she chooses, but you have no right to tell anyone else what to do or not do with their bodies...

I feel like this isn't that much of an FML... Just a miscommunication error.

tolebooth 3

Maybe you should spend a little more time looking in the mirror. I don't know why a straight woman would want to go around with a mustache. I suggest going to a salon and getting it waxed off.

hazardmuffin 21

Perhaps the reason women don't feel comfortable walking around in their natural bodies is all the people like you who judge them for it, hm?

onorexveritas 23

an hour? wow. im sure if he wanted you to shave your vajj he would said "shave your vajj"

iamabamf 17

Where did you get the spelling "vajj" from? The last time I checked, there is no j in ******.

I think they were using the somewhat common nickname for ****** va-j-j..

ellytoad 13

You deserve it for supposedly jumping into it without verifying his request further. Altering any part of one's body hair, to me, qualifies as one of those "don't change yourself for anyone" things. There's nothing objectively unattractive about the natural appearance of the human body. Even if the request did involve crotch hair, I think I would have been so frustrated by it that I'd threaten to dump any guy who made it. It seems almost like a violation.

Some people can't stand the thought of pubic hair. I asked my fiance to shave his when we were first dating, because I hated getting pubes in my mouth when I was going down on him. But that's the only thing that disgusts me. I would never ask him to shave any other part of his body, including his face. But I didn't force him to do it, just asked once and he did it without any complaint. Now he loves it shaved.

3pi 6

Why would u even listen to him? Shaving ur face is a No No!