By sasquatch - 08/09/2012 04:03 - United States - Katonah

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend requested that I shave my lips so I spent an hour in the shower carefully removing every trace of pubic hair. Turns out he wanted me to shave my moustache, not my carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 749
You deserved it 33 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lizza330 28

At least he didn't wax it off for you like that other guy did.

kate3101 15

Do not - and I can't emphasise this enough - DO NOT shave your face. You will end with stubble like a guy. Everyone has hair on their face, but if you don't want it, wax or use electrolysis. Don't touch shaving

Comments

I never shave my 'carpet', and during the fall/winter I don't shave my legs, or some of the time my armpits. I honestly couldn't give a rat's ass. It's my body, I'll do what I want. I'm so beyond tired of hearing and reading things about how 'disgusting' a woman is if she's not completely shaven. I'm not a 9 year old girl. I don't want to be completely clean shaven. To me, that is disgusting. I will never let anyone tell me what to do with my body. I will always have a 'full bush', and in the winter, I WILL have hair on my legs. So men, stop telling woman that they have to shave or else they are disgusting. You should have the decency to let her keep her body how SHE wants it. Not how YOU want it.

So, you have a moustache and you're fine with it? Because that's all this op's post was about. And secondly, your reaction is insanely self-centered. Just because YOU don't care, doesn't mean others don't care. Stop trying to force your opinion on others! If other women care about what their hb/bf thinks of them, it is not your right to tell them they shouldn't!

glittermxdwrknrl 10

Both needed to be shaved anyways.

You should be maintaining both girl what the hell is wrong with you that's gross.

JakTheStripper 10

Why not both? (que the Mexican music)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't shave your carpet again, bush is beautiful!

Because comments are still open, even though you've probably had a hundred or so people say this, why was your first thought, "Oh, I should shave my crotch." and not that you should shave your face? Also, you have a very dirty mind.