By anon - 18/01/2012 18:29 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend referred to his penis as 'The Eye of Sauron'. It didn't help when he pulled down his foreskin, pointed it in my direction and said 'I see you'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 557
You deserved it 5 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This really doesn't seem as bad when you don't misread boyfriend as brother. Like I did.

Comments

FleshForFantasy 3

I may be bias because I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan but I thought it was funny.

Seriously, some people just try to lighten the mood with their nerdy references!!! :D

Ins_Knie 2

Come on, take a joke. Anywhere, but take it. lol

FruityLoooons 8
USMC_Cpl 5

That was an unnecessarily long space.

yoursucklives 36

oh come on that was funny. if you really think that's an fml, then you have no sense of humor and a life that's way to boring.

Snafuusmc 12

Don't look at his brown eye....

Hmm So your ****** is the ring that rules them all?

I read your comment and then saw your picture and those together is very creepy.

@amanda_d95, So which should I change the comment or the picture :-P

155- I think it would be for the best, sir.

Oh my lord that made me laugh. This was on par with the 'Man the torpedoes!' FML a couple of weeks back.

ctlnaaia71 8

Eewwwww he's not circumcised! Thats gross.

You've probably never even seen an uncircumcised penis, so just do everybody a favor and shut up.

He's gross for not having had a piece of his body removed? I think I understand....because by God, if you still have your appendix, I'm going to hate and shun you, you impure worm! ;) Yes I'm teasing you to make a point: hate/fear and sometimes disgust are as Chili pointed out, perhaps a sign of inexperience/unfamiliarity. You may not think they're so bad once you "gain some experience", so to speak. ;) (I'm assuming that you're a younger girl.) Here's to hoping you keep an open mind. Cheers.

But ummm... If anyone needs a circumsition I'll do it for a quarter the price it usually costs.

Couldn't have said it any better, dracoboxer. :)

confettifarts 4

My fiancé's penis isn't circumcised. And personally, in it's weird penis-y way, it's quite beautiful. I had a boyfriend a long time ago with a circumcised penis, and let's just say I didn't like looking at it very much. I don't have an issue with either or, I just think keeping your foreskin on your penis is the prettier version of the 2. One just looks like it hurts all the time....

blueice4all 4