By chipmunk - 29/10/2009 05:20 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of seven years dumped me because he said my cheeks getting way too fat for his taste and he didn't want to be with a chipmunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 680
You deserved it 7 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should love someone for who they are not what they look like.

but chipmunks rule! ALVIN, SIMON, THEODORE.

Comments

That's not nice, but I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't care enough about themselves to watch their weight, either. unless you're pregnant or something...

Make your guy a sammich!!! and hell forget about your face for a moment. YDI

yea i feel ya ... all my friends call me a cute little chimpmunk and even though they all want my dick it gets pretty annoyin

7 ******* years and the looks of your cheeks are what he looks for? I'd say you're better off without him sorry OP that you had to waste 7 years with that douchebag

AliMarie 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

you should love someone for who they are not what they look like.

wazdog 4

But physical appearance is also part of who they are.

lmaoatyourlife 0

Yeh but then why not just offer to join and gym with you if he had a problem with your weight? I don't see why you would leave some one after 7 years just because they put weight on their face.

After seven years he probably thought she was getting fatter every year thus realizing he's losing his attraction to her physically. People say it's the inside that matters but in reality, both are important. Anyone else who says otherwise is fooling themselves (or likes more to love, in which case, more power to them).

citycrazed25 0

She might have been that way for a while and refused to change. Life is too short to be with someone that you aren't attracted to, no matter how long you have been together.

voveraite 7

What I fail to understand: Weight doesn't come on overnight! In SEVEN years, there's plenty of time to notice a trend of changing, and talk to your partner honestly about it. I hate it when people collect a frustration over a long time rather than working it out as soon as it develops.

_Naboo_ 0

True, but it shouldn't count for everything. Personality and attitude counts more than anything. I'd rather have an average looking girl with a great attitude/personality than a hot girl with an awful attitude.

wazdog 4

Naboo, your comparison is unfair. Average looking (+0) and great personality(+1) vs hot looks(+1) and awful personality(-1). EIther the first girl has to be ugly or the second girl would have an average personality.

what they look like is part of who you are. if you like someone, and part of that relationship is based on physical attraction (which it should be), then their appearance changing would alter your thoughts about them.

chlorinegreen 27

he got rid of her actually. but honestly it may not be a weight problem. I have a round face and my cheeks are pinch worthy but I have a stable weight of 110.

Better you find that out now than later, I guess. What an ass.

her bf dumped her cuz she looks like theodore from Alvin and the chipmunks. Understand?