By wtf - 15/07/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were chatting on MSN. He had to go run down to the corner market but left his webcam on. Shortly after he left I watched his mother steal 60 dollars out of his wallet. He doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 779
You deserved it 3 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so he went to the market without his wallet?

sonnyv 0

hes an idiot if he didnt believe you, fHL

Comments

drummer1031 0

Ok um I found this stupid. you said he had to go to the market.... He didn't bring his wallet???? Wtf. FHL cuz he's stupid. Not bringing ur wallet to the store is dumb.

Crystalyo 0

You guys are seriously stupid.. This isn't fake, because he didn't take his wallet to the corner store with him. It IS possible to go to a store, and only bring the amount that you need. If he had $60+ in his wallet, than he probably didn't want his wallet to get stolen, so he didn't take it with him. And the reason this is an FML is because her boyfriend didn't believe her, when she told him. People seriously read the comments, and quit being retarded.

brrrx 0

So does your boyfriend routinely leave his wallet lying right next to the webcam? Because unless he was pointing the webcam at it, with the quality of webcams as they are, it would most likely be borderline invisible (assuming the wallet was further away in the room). So how could you even see the wallet, let alone distinguish the three 20's. A cashier can tell three 20's, but at what distance are they indistinguishable? Second, if he left MSN and webcam on, his mom would see your big face staring at her through his monitor. If you could see her, she could see you just as well, if not better. Third, he didn't take his wallet to the corner market. Fourth, he has so much money lying around in this wallet that he just didn't notice 60 missing dollars. Fifth, why did he need to run to the corner market if his mother was home? Sixth, he would assume you would make up a lie about his mom stealing from him? For what, because you were bored? Also, this isn't an FML. But if it's somehow true...make sure you never leave anything lying around his house!

Ok for the MSN thing, you're a idiot. You can have a diffrent screen on and minimiz the MSN chat box and they can still see you. And maybe he took money out of his wallet before he went, and he might just think that his mom wouldn't do that. And also,for your fifth, some people like doing things there self or it could of been personal .

#84 pretty much said it all though if the chat window was minimized she wouldn't see you but you could see her. But... even if this did happen, why wouldn't you print screen it for proof?

Maybe the mom purposely made him run out on an errand so she could steal from him.

tradit03 0

so he left his wallet while he went to the cornerstore. riiiiiiiiiite

If he's going to the store, he'd have his wallet with him. You should've said he went to take a crap or something.

Why would he leave his wallet behind if he was going to the corner market.......? That's odd.