By wtf - 15/07/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were chatting on MSN. He had to go run down to the corner market but left his webcam on. Shortly after he left I watched his mother steal 60 dollars out of his wallet. He doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 779
You deserved it 3 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so he went to the market without his wallet?

sonnyv 0

hes an idiot if he didnt believe you, fHL

Comments

Chooka 0

It's not the $60, it's just a matter of trust that her boyfriend has for her. He didn't believe her, so maybe she feels that he thinks she is dishonest?

While all you people are wondering why she stole the money, im wondering why this is an FML...

so your boyfriend is a dumbass who doesn't keep track of his money...

She probably just needed a fix...I'd watch your stuff if u ever bring something to his house...lol

so he went to the market without his wallet, when he came back, he didn't notice $60 missing from it, and he has a webcam that can show you the money denomenations clearly?? nice one!

I'd say it's more of an FML because your boyfriend doesn't believe you... that can lead to some trust issues in the future.

So he went to the market to what ? look at magazines? why didnt he take his wallet? and when he came back he thought you would just randomly lie about that? he didnt check his wallet? he didnt notice $60 was gone? he thought maybe the money got up to go get a soda? this is the STUPIDEST fml i have EVER seen in my life. its not even an fml. YDI for being stupid.

Its an fml because they think their boyfriend doesnt trust them. -_-

Lonely4 0

I wouldn't believe you either....I'm guessing he took his wallet since, as you said, he was going to the market.