By wtf - 15/07/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were chatting on MSN. He had to go run down to the corner market but left his webcam on. Shortly after he left I watched his mother steal 60 dollars out of his wallet. He doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 779
You deserved it 3 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so he went to the market without his wallet?

sonnyv 0

hes an idiot if he didnt believe you, fHL

Comments

and @ people saying that he needs his wallet - he could've just taken a credit card with him. or a couple of bucks.

wallets are for holding that stuff who takes that stuff out of your wallet and then leaves wallet its not a purse

Wait... Shouldn't he have taken his wallet to the market? Something fishy is going on.

Well if he doesn't notice it then he won't miss it.

austincusker 0

I would vote YDI, but what exactly does she deserve? It's not like SHE is the one who was stolen from. This isn't an FML at all. Sure, he's screwed over but what the hell is OP complaining about?

And he would go to the market WITHOUT his wallet? and so what if his mom took his money? as long as he's still living at home, then technically anything in the house is hers.

Do you.. work? Your own paychecks? And you'd be totally cool with your mom rooting around and taking your spending money because "What's in the house is hers"?

If someone comes to my house does that mean that I can beat them up and take all their stuff because it's in my house?

OMG! You're boyfriend lost sixty bucks, your life s SOOOO ******! I would murder myself in your situation! *****....

No one is impressed by these pissy, moany temper tantrums

123sploosh 0

truee that, no one will ever love you

shewasalmost18 0

wait...let me get this straight.. FYL because your boyfriend lost some money? maybe i have downs but im confused

No-FHL because her boyfriend didn't believe her when she told him his mom stole $60

FHL because her bf has $60 less to spend on dinner and jewelry?

Yeah, I'm confused, just how much money does he actually have to not notice $60 go missing??

Don't worry about it. If he's rich enough to not notice that $60 has just dissappeared it's hardly worth complaining about.