By wtf - 15/07/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were chatting on MSN. He had to go run down to the corner market but left his webcam on. Shortly after he left I watched his mother steal 60 dollars out of his wallet. He doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 779
You deserved it 3 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so he went to the market without his wallet?

sonnyv 0

hes an idiot if he didnt believe you, fHL

Comments

special_k10 0

YDI for dating a guy from a strange and creepy family.

this is a faake. he wen tto the market? with what? and he didnt check or notice the money was gone? and this should be under the MONEY category because he obviously doesnt love you.

EffinWhosLife 0

Who cares? This is stupid. Not even an FML. It's not your money and it's most likely that he'll not believe the woman who gave him life and cared for him stole his.

you`d still take your wallet with you when you duck out to the corner shops...

Did she show you the money to let you count? Then how would you know it was $60?

EmmieIvanovich 0

1. It's completely plausible that he didn't take his wallet to the cornerstore. If he had 60+ dollars in it and only needed to spend a much smaller amount, he might have not wanted to carry that much with him. Alternatively, he could be running errands for a family member; my dad sends me to the store with money all the time, and I don't bring my wallet so the house funds and my personal funds don't get confused, I just put it in my pocket. 2. It's not that difficult to see three $20 bills and realize that they're three $20 bills, as anyone that's worked as a cashier can attest to. If the mom pulled bills out singly (she knew how much she needed/could take without arousing suspicion) or even thumbed through a wad of cash after pulling it out, it's easy to see how she would know how much she took. People need to not be so fast to call FAKE!

how did you know how much money it was.also i dont see how this is f your life. more his life that sucks

HeyThereGorgeous 0

Umm, why would his wallet be at home if he went to the market. Didn't he plan on buying anything? I'm not voting on this one because you didn't deserve anything this isn't FYL at all, more like FHL because he lost 60 dollars and doesn't believe you. Maybe it sucks because your relationship is at a point where he doesn't trust you buuuuuuuuuuuuuut ehh whatever. Haha it made me laugh. Mission accomplished.

i agree. why would he have gone to the market and left his wallet at home. your story kinda falls apart right there.

thereitgo 1

Yeah... I've only called fake a couple times before on this website but I'm having a bit of trouble believing this one is real... Because 1. He went to the store without his wallet? 2. How did you know she took EXACTLY 60 bucks, did she wave it around in front of the camera? 3. How did your boyfriend somehow forget that he had $60 in his wallet? 4. Why were you watching an empty room anyway? Things that make you go hmm...

1. What's wrong with that? Better to take some cash and risk losing that than losing your whole wallet, especially if you only need a few things. 2. It's not that hard if she's just pulling out like a 50 and a 10, or even three 20s or something. Even if it's not exactly $60, so what? Maybe the OP just made a rough guess. 3. Maybe he's an idiot. 4. She may have had an extra window open and was just browsing the internet, then checked back when she heard something. I don't have a webcam so I don't know how it works, but it's an option. Holy crap, people are so quick to jump and say "FAKE LOLS" if they see anything that they think sounds a little odd, even if there are any number of reasons said odd thing could have happened.

This sounded like the exact opposite of an impulsive "FAKE LOLS" Also, if he's an idiot, maybe he didn't make a logical decision to lleave he's wallet. Maybe he's just an idiot and forgot it. What's more likely is that he has A LOT of money, because his mom stole $60, and he didn't miss it.