By wtf - 15/07/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were chatting on MSN. He had to go run down to the corner market but left his webcam on. Shortly after he left I watched his mother steal 60 dollars out of his wallet. He doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 779
You deserved it 3 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so he went to the market without his wallet?

sonnyv 0

hes an idiot if he didnt believe you, fHL

Comments

If he ran to the store, why was his wallet still at home? I call bs on this story.

why is this an FML for you? this is more his problem. also, why did he go to the 'market' without his wallet in the first place? also, wouldn't he be able to look in his wallet and know money was missing? either you made this up or he's not careful enough with his money anyway.

this isn't an fml it's his life that got ****** not urs

if he went to the atore, wouldnt he have his wallet and she see u on the screen?

omg that's so funny. this is teh first FML i've laughed to in quite a while.

Lucky19 0

So, not to nitpick. But he went to the corner store without his wallet. And when he comes back the girl he loves tells him his mother's just nicked $60 from his wallet that he should have had with him. And he doesn't think to actually check? My bullshit detector is beeping.

CAITx4OH1xCORE 0

Okay, seriously? It's a corner market, not the grocery store. He probably didn't need $100 so he probably just took a few bucks with him in his pocket. You don't need a wallet to carry money. It's just helpful sometimes.

ask him to check his wallet? also why did he leave to go buy stuff without it?

Who are these people leaving their webcams on 24/7? Half of my Skype calls drop after five minutes.

Wait... he went to the store... And left his money. I call bullshit!