By wtf - 15/07/2009 05:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were chatting on MSN. He had to go run down to the corner market but left his webcam on. Shortly after he left I watched his mother steal 60 dollars out of his wallet. He doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 779
You deserved it 3 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so he went to the market without his wallet?

sonnyv 0

hes an idiot if he didnt believe you, fHL

Comments

Never happened. Your boyfriend went down to the "corner market" without his wallet, and somehow didn't notice that sixty dollars was missing even when you told him? Lies.

Never happened. Your boyfriend went down to the "corner market" without his wallet, and somehow didn't notice that sixty dollars was missing even when you told him? Lies.

Miss_Jazzalyn 4

That sucks. Maybe he just took some money out of his wallet or a card or something. I don't always take my wallet when I go buy things. (Alternatively, I can imagine a future FML..."Today I found that $60 was missing from my wallet. I then remembered that my girlfriend had mentioned seeing my mum steal money from my wallet. FML.")

First of all, #3 & #4, you guys aren't first. Second, would he not news his wallet? Third, if he looks in his wallet, will he not notice a fair amount of money missing from it? I don't believe this FML at all, however, of it is true, your boyfriend is an ass for not believing you. Why would you lie to him about that?

Maybe he was in the bathroom and asked his mom to grab his money for him to take to the market.

jdortega 2

That's pretty lucky he left his wallet right by the screen for you to see her steal exactly 60 dollars and her not see you

How could he pay for what he needed at the market? And he should realize some money is missing and finally if I remember correctly you can rewind a bit...