By Maria39018 - 01/08/2009 18:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to be totally honest with each other. We even told some of our deepest, darkest secrets, in hopes of strengthening our relationship. He told me he had a diaper fetish, and would love to see me in one. There goes my sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 481
You deserved it 13 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, don't knock people's fetishes. There are much, much weirder ones. Be lucky he's got one that's easy to do and not THAT messed up. And what's the big deal? Yes, it's a tad weird, but there are worse.

Comments

icertainlysuck 0

i think i just threw up a little

kitties_fml 12

you're a bitch for posting this on the internet.

indigo_x 0

Just because he has a fetish involving infantilism (wearing diapers, pretending to be a baby, etc.), that does not mean he's a pedophile; those are two mutually exclusive terms.

Wow OP, way to be close-minded and ignorant. I can't even believe you would post something like this. You don't even have a clue. I hope he dumps your ass quicker than you can think, he doesn't deserve to be treated that way. My fiance is an infantilist, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I love him even more because of it, he was brave enough to come out and tell me about it, even knowing that I could reject him because of it. You give the rest of us a bad name. I feel horrible for your boyfriend for trusting you enough to tell you, and then getting slammed for it. Get over yourself, OP. You make me sick. It tears me apart thinking that there are people like this in the world. No wonder people like my fiance aren't open about themselves.

Yea you kinda suck....the whole lets tell our deepest darkest secrets to eachother and then posting it on FML really makes you seem like an ignorant person. He trusted you with something that was really hard for him to get off his chest. I should know i told my girlfriend the same thing. My girlfriend was incredible about the whole thing and really listened to me and didnt judge me. I really Love her for it because I know i can trust her. She is amazing and supports me. So yea i really hope ur BF finds someone like my GF who would at least have the maturity to tell him that you want to learn more about it to try and understand him and support him or that you would rather not but you are proud of him that he trusted enough to tell you. BTW FYL because really if you just supported him or talked to him instead of posting it on the internet your sex life could be as amazing as me and my GF. fail on ur part......

my boyfriend has the same fetish and I love him still. yea it is kinda ackward at points but I still love him

seroose 0
thyaftermath 0

Kissing a girls neck is hot. not wweird

A puddle of goo in your belly button sounds good right about now.

kawa_fml 0

the neck is basically a big erogenous zone. Why do you think people allow hickies to happen? It's...fun... Diapers on the other hand...I don't blame her for being a little freaked, but I'm sure it's something they can both come to terms with eventually. She'll wear the diaper for a few minutes...he'll do stuff for her. Easy as pie.

I have a diaper fetish too. But I only want to WET it, not soil it. I want to imagine myself as a 5-year-old bedwetter who needs to go to bed in diapers each night. But well, thanks for warning me. When I have a future gf, I'll not reveal it to her. Instead, I'll ask what kinds of fetishes she wants and doesn't want guys to have.

No, don't do that. Who wants a girlfriend who doesn't respect you for who you are? You're better off finding someone that will accept you.

Orlaf 0

I have a diaper fetish too. And i dont really know how to say it to my gf or even to say something to my gf. As the rest of the comments show, it's not something a lot of people react well to. It's not something you choose, it's just something people like. I dunno why.

thyaftermath 0

You need a new hero. Seriously. AWh, man if i ever knew anyone who had that fetish geez i would never let them live it down. OHhh... wow , or atleast i would have such an edge over them

=] awww, if you really trust your gf then just tell her, if she doesn't accept it then obviously, she's not right for you ^^ and honestly, I find it somewhat cute xD

What you need to do is go about it in a way where you don't have to tell them; instead let them learn. Find a good list of fetishes (I'm pretty sure that Wikipedia has one somewhere.) Then just tell your gf "Hey, let's try adding some spice to the night life and check out which of these we like." Then go from there. You will usually be able to find out whether or not your gf is okay with a fetish this way, before spilling the beans.

electropop 0

That is sick...I don't care what people say "my husband loves it and i love him more for it" blah blah blah. That would just really freak me out.

thyaftermath 0

I know right. ****, how ugly would a bitch look in a diaper. MAN people get bored with their sex lives so quick..

I just want you two to know that I would not care if you died. Have fun.

rkr7 0

If OP's boyfriend made it THAT LONG without having a problem, it's not like HE would break up with HER just because of this situation. OP is being ignorant and unfair. Her boyfriend deserves better. I'm a furry. "The Punching Bag of the Internet". Does that make me a bad person? Should I be shunned from the world? If my girlfriend isn't willing to accept who I am, even when I'm not FORCING it on her (It's fine if she's into it, but fine if she isn't) Then she's no girlfriend of mine.

Agreed. If he had been forcing the fetish on her, I'd agree with her - but the fact he only just now told her, letting her in on even his darkest secrets, and she does this? She's a total bitch.

You aren't "a furry". That's no sexual identity at all. If you beat off to cartoon animals you're a "furry fetishist", but if you like to dress up in a ******* DIsneyland suit you're making a conscious decision to do that. There's a reason we laugh at people like you.

sireen 0

LMAAOOO. I haven't read a good fml on a while. I hope he's joking though:/