By Maria39018 - 01/08/2009 18:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to be totally honest with each other. We even told some of our deepest, darkest secrets, in hopes of strengthening our relationship. He told me he had a diaper fetish, and would love to see me in one. There goes my sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 481
You deserved it 13 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, don't knock people's fetishes. There are much, much weirder ones. Be lucky he's got one that's easy to do and not THAT messed up. And what's the big deal? Yes, it's a tad weird, but there are worse.

Comments

Manutdfan539 0

YDI for posting his darkest secret on the internet, ass.

you know what would be awesome? being tyed up and tickled by lots of hot naked women and than getting your dick sucked at the same time

Way to represent the ticklephiles:P We need to become a little more mainstream in my opinion

Just get in da damn diaper and be a real woman!

aaaaa12345_fml 0

Well that's what you get when you decided to tell each other your deepest and darkest secrets. YDI

You want him to be honest and now I bet you wish he had shut up. Hypocrit

Adam_B 0

Here's the "alternate reality" version: Today, i asked my boyfriend to tell me what kinds of things he was into, but apparently he's not trusting enough of me to be totally honest. FML. Here's the "other side of the story" version: Today, my partner asked me to be totally honest about the kinks I was into. I thought our relationship was strong enough that I could actually be honest. Turns out I was wrong. FML.

He could have a MUCH worse fetish, i meen for god sake! if you two were close enough that he would share that with you im gessin you could put on a friking diaper once to let him have a good time! I meen i know this has already been said but if you cant take the answer then dont ask the question again if you two were close enough to share your darkest secrets with each other then cant you just swolow your pride for one night if it makes him happy then just move on with the relashionship.

It could be worse. YDI it for asking. But it's your choice. If you don't want to have sex with him, then don't. Fetishes aren't for everyone.