By Maria39018 - 01/08/2009 18:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to be totally honest with each other. We even told some of our deepest, darkest secrets, in hopes of strengthening our relationship. He told me he had a diaper fetish, and would love to see me in one. There goes my sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 481
You deserved it 13 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, don't knock people's fetishes. There are much, much weirder ones. Be lucky he's got one that's easy to do and not THAT messed up. And what's the big deal? Yes, it's a tad weird, but there are worse.

Comments

I don't know why people are talking about him and babies.. that fetish may be weird but it has nothing to do with babies. He obviously loves you and trusts you to where he thought you wouldn't want to stop seeing him after telling you this. There are a lot grosser fetishes out there. Take your time and look them up, and quit being a wimp.

I wish I could find a GF with that fetish cuz I'm planning on being a baby for halloween I mean come on a lulzy (lollie) costume and sexx!?!?!? sounds like an awesome night

DeadMansCrack 4

I really hope this is fake because if he told you something that's supposed to be really private and you just put in on the internet, he should dump you. okay, he has a weird fetish, its not like he's gonna start raping children just because its wearing a diaper. liking diapers does not equal pedophilia.

Ok. Love, calm down. He didn't say "get in a diaper or we're not doing it. " relax. He told you his fetish. Not what he demands. So be quiet, stop complaining, abd get on with your life. It's time for people to stop overreacting to different fetishes. I like BDSM. Anyone who agrees with mr that a diaper fetish isn't that bad, then good for you. Anyone who wishes to join me, list your fetish.

ktc10 0

BDSM =] You'd think people would be a little less concerned about things they never have to see/talk about/involve themselves in if they don't want to.

ruby437 0

BDSM for me too! Submissive and masochistic. Also, I know it's been said several times, but yeah diaper fetish DOES NOT equal infantilism or pedophilia. My last boyfriend/Dom and I got into pony play, where I would wear a bit and walk on all fours and he trained me in exercises that you would for a pony. Does he want to **** a pony? Absolutely not. Does he want to **** me when I'm wearing a bit gag and acting like a pony? Hell yeah. Sure it's weird, but we were having fun and no one got harmed, so who cares? Fantasies and roleplay are completely natural and healthy.

I have a rape fetish. My boyfriend pretends to rape me. We do plenty of other fun things, but this is our favorite.

Tickling! :) Mine tends to get lost among all the others. I agree with you though, this girl it overreacting. Also it's kinda mean to post secrets like that online, he must be so embarrassed...

Diapers do not necessarily equal babies. Perhaps he just enjoys the love of a "mature" lady (And by mature, I mean wrinkly and senile. xD

YDI. You asked for his "deep dark secrets" and you got what you wished for.