By Maria39018 - 01/08/2009 18:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to be totally honest with each other. We even told some of our deepest, darkest secrets, in hopes of strengthening our relationship. He told me he had a diaper fetish, and would love to see me in one. There goes my sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 481
You deserved it 13 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, don't knock people's fetishes. There are much, much weirder ones. Be lucky he's got one that's easy to do and not THAT messed up. And what's the big deal? Yes, it's a tad weird, but there are worse.

Comments

You should be happy he doesn't have a worse fetish. A lot of people have weird fetishes, that doesn't mean that they can't have ordinary sex.

thyaftermath 0

**** that is just weird. Well, some things were just never meant to be shared. IF little mr. freespirit wants to share, dont expect people to understand and be cool about it. they will ACT cool, but its nots okie. no.

I have a fetish for being tied up and physically forced... a fairly common fetish. If I was having a conversation with someone, especially my girlfriend, and we were revealing our deepest secrets, I would not be happy if she thought her life was ****** because I had a fetish! It's not like you HAVE to do that. And if you did, you'd make him very happy, and he'd owe you an act of whatever you wanted. If you don't, so what? Just say that you accept him for who he is, but that you are not comfortable with it. No reason to refuse having sex with him! **** his life.

rkr7 0

Don't. His life is better now, now that he knows his ex was so self centered and not accepting of him as a prson. The same goes for all of you who are commenting about how pathetic HE is. It's not like you don't have some weird fetish. All you're doing is showing how INsecure you are by making fun of someone else. This is all why the world is such a bad place.

You ******* self-centred arrogant little coward. Have you no loyalty? How can he ever trust you when he tells you his darkest secrets and you laugh about it behind his back on the internet of all places. You are worthless, and I would spit in your face if you bled to death in the street.

xrayrayx 0

**** you OP for being such a bitch about his fetish. i hope he dumps your ass after he reads this. you little cuntfucker. how could you do that to him after he tells you his DEEPEST SECRET. burn in hell you bitch. burn.

I think I just spotted the OP's BF ^^

I also have a diaper fetish. I told my girlfriend about it toward the beginning of the relationship. I would be very leery of letting my fetish remain hidden so far into a relationship. In case of something like ^ happening.

DirtyDiana_fml 0

to anyone that says she's wrong for posting this on the internet, go **** yourself. its anonymous. to anyone that thinks she's in the wrong, you are selfish as **** for thinking. she should accept anything, not everyone is comfortable with adults wanting to see other adults as babies sexually, that's sick.

rkr7 0

The point is the fact that her boyfriend obviously wasn't FORCING his fetish onto her (They were in a relationship for some time beforehand) and that OP isn't willing to accept him as a person now.

Not to mention the internet isn't *nearly* as anonymous as you'd like to think.

listen, they're clearly not sexually compatible. he should go out and find a normal person who didn't grow up in a Mormon household. either that or OP got molested and now is uncomfortable with sex in general. either way she should kill herself for being such a giant ****.

Yet another person who's death would be appreciated by me. (#47)

GoldenEyedGirl 0

dont be such a bitch! FHL for having such a judgemental girlfriend. At least he doesnt have a poop fetish.

toiletscrubber 0

Exactly what it sounds like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaper_fetishism