By Maria39018 - 01/08/2009 18:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to be totally honest with each other. We even told some of our deepest, darkest secrets, in hopes of strengthening our relationship. He told me he had a diaper fetish, and would love to see me in one. There goes my sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 481
You deserved it 13 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, don't knock people's fetishes. There are much, much weirder ones. Be lucky he's got one that's easy to do and not THAT messed up. And what's the big deal? Yes, it's a tad weird, but there are worse.

Comments

cheesycue 0

YDI for telling your boyfriend's "deepest, darkest" secret to everyone on FML.

g33ktr0n 0

LMAO!!!!!!! holy shit I haven't laughed so hard at an fml in a while! Bahahahahahaha!

dacman48 0

bitch, u just got rule 34'd.

I'm so sick of these FMLs where the dumbass girlfriend can't handle her boyfriend's fetish. I mean, I kind of understand that Spock one, because it was thrust upon the girl, but YOU DON'T EVER HAVE TO ACT OUT THE FETISH! Grow the **** up and realize that people are into different things.

YDI for making a decision with your boyfriend.

Shiekian 0

So much for being a good girlfriend and keeping his deep dark secret. Yeah its weird but who cares as his girlfriend you should keep your mouth shut.

elsieenchanted 0

Thats...really...weird.  He might be doing things with babies o____o

jane99 0

i think i saw a CSI like this once.

I believe I saw that one as well. The one where the guy was in a diaper, fell off a balcony or soething like that?

fmyinternets 0

Yup. It did a pretty good job of explaining the fetish; and overall the fetish isn't that gross... there's just the whole thing of getting used to having/changing a messy diaper, and you get used to that pretty fast. Trust me. ;)

keep an eye on him- make sure he doesn't kidnap babies and- well I'll stop there. I just hope you keep Chris Hansen near him from now on. btw, it's probably wise to call the cops if he acts odd.