By Maria39018 - 01/08/2009 18:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to be totally honest with each other. We even told some of our deepest, darkest secrets, in hopes of strengthening our relationship. He told me he had a diaper fetish, and would love to see me in one. There goes my sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 481
You deserved it 13 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, don't knock people's fetishes. There are much, much weirder ones. Be lucky he's got one that's easy to do and not THAT messed up. And what's the big deal? Yes, it's a tad weird, but there are worse.

Comments

gigi2009 0

so he has a diaper fetish... and?

I'm against the idea of going "totally honest." The chances that some of the "darkest secrets" are pretty scary are very high. So far they have lived happily, so I'd say there is no need for that kind of knowledge. It's much more dangerous than fun.

GeometricAngle 7

FYL, but if he likes babies, FYL even more.

ktg_6172 0

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. . .

its his deepest secret and you just told everyone, way to be a bitch. thats better then his darkest secret being he's a muder or something. stop complaining.

Thoureau 0

For all the people who are saying that the OP is a ***** because she posted her boyfriend's secret on the internet: calm the hell down. It's not like she said what his name was or where he lived, so it's totally anonymous. She never even said she hated him for it; she just said that she doesn't like it that much. I sort of have the same thing as her boyfriend has, except that I don't actually wear them; so it's probably more of a turn-on (not that I wouldn't participate if the situation came by). No one but my best friend knows that I have this, since I know that people at school would most likely give me shit for it (no pun intended). If I got to a point in any relationship where me and my girlfriend shared secrets like what the OP and her boyfriend have done and I told her about it, I wouldn't expect her to participate in it (even though it would be awesome if she did), and whether she does or doesn't participate in it, I would at least hope that she doesn't judge me by it and continue to like me for who I am. Also, to people who think that OP's bf is a pedophile/infantophile (I'm not sure if that's that term for it): kindly shut the **** up. Infantilism and diaper fetishism have nothing to do with it, since they involve regressing to childhood or wearing/using diapers respectively, not having sex with children. Now watch as the people I just described ignore this post.

It being anonymous makes no difference. He told her that, likely under the understanding that it stay between them, and she blabbed - who else might she have told besides FML? It's the idea that she can't keep her damned mouth shut that is the problem - not the means of her blabbing.

arienh4 0

So, just to be clear. If you saw a story on FML like this one right after you told your GF, you wouldn't care? (Just imagine, don't bring arguments like "it might be a different person".) (Btw, I think it's infantile or something.)

Adam_B 0

Her posting lists a location where she lives, which is presumably where her boyfriend does, as well as her username, which for many people is the same, site to site. I haven't actually done a search, but quite frequently, you can find out plenty about a person just with that piece of information. Factor in geographical location, and it may not be too hard to pinpoint. At any rate, she betrayed his trust. Would you all be okay with this if she went and chatted with some random dude on the street about it? Do you think he would be?

Thoureau 0

@ 95: I see your point. @ 101: I would care. That's why I'd make sure that we were close enough so we wouldn't care about whatever secrets we had. The reason why I only told my best friend about this attraction is because I knew I could trust him to not tell anybody, since anybody else would tell everybody at school and I'd most likely get shit for it. @ 162: I never thought of it that way, but again, I wouldn't just tell any girlfriend I have that I find diapers kinky unless I know that I can trust her with that sort of thing.

yep, my bf suspected me of posting this just this morning -.-

YDI. Don't ask questions you might not want to hear the answers to. There are some many of these FML that could be avoided if people wouldn't ask questions they weren't prepared to hear the answer to.

Just a comment on 2...the fact she thinks future sex is ruined by him having this fetish is stupid. I'd assume they'd been having sex quite happily up until this point, which should prove well enough that he is fully capable of doing so without his fetish coming into play. At least, not actively into play at any rate.