By Johnnogood - 09/10/2012 13:57 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, my boss fired me because of the way I laugh. Apparently it reminds him too much of his ex-wife's laugh. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 809
You deserved it 2 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DarkDaedalus009 8

What an asshole he can't do that just for that reason

feldco1 17

Maybe his ex wife had a really deep laugh..

Comments

Go **** his ex wife and send him the video.

You know, I have read quite a few of your comments and I have to say, they are all well thought out, intelligent, cogent and mature. I'm a big fan. (Internet sarcasm).

Yes, because well thought out, cogent, and "mature" are what you look for on a web page called "fmylife"... Kid, you need to get out more. You my friend sound like someone who believes that they are 20 times smarter than they actually are. Grow Up, have some fun. Cheers.

50, 41 is only two years younger than you. Calling them "kid" just makes you look like a douchenozzle. Yeah, 41 called you out on your shitty comment. So what? Think of a better one next time. It's honestly that simple.

missyj0 12

lol douchenozzle. I'm gonna use that.

What a craptastic boss you had... The only person who should ever be fired for their laugh is Fran Drescher - That bitch could cause a mass suicide simply by laughing out loud haha

I dont know, have you heard jon cryer's real laugh?

28 not suicide, self destruct. *points at my name*

KiddNYC1O 20

One of my guy coworkers laughs like a witch. So funny. He's cool, though.

Your laugh probably reminds him of all the alimony he must shell out every month! Such a stab in the heart. . . and pocket! :P

olpally 32

Lawsuit for wrongful termination??? That's such bs... You need mother ****** jones!

san251 10

Damn that isn't even a legitimate reason to fire any one...you know you can threaten to sue and you can get a raise and your job back. Similar Happened to my brother and that's what he did.

antixx101 0

It's never too late to perfect your evil laugh! Go now young grasshopper!

ProtectTheVibe 2

maybe his ex wife's laugh sounded like a dude's o.O

The bosses wife only left him because he was looking at virgin boy assholes. Don't feel bad op. You still get the last laugh :)