By Pop_Pies - 03/09/2009 13:27 - Australia

Today, I had been working at the checkout for over 5 hours. Slighty tired while serving a customer, my eye accidentally twitched and I gave him a wink, he smiled and winked back. When I finished work 2 hours later he was outside, waiting for me, and followed me to my car, still smiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 070
You deserved it 4 157

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uh, if you see someone outside waiting for you like that then you shouldn't walk to your car. Turn around, go back into where there are people, and call security. Once he knows what your car looks like, he can follow you home, which poses a whole other set of dangers.

Comments

hey, i have tourette syndrom... it makes me twitch (look at my name) you don't know how many times i got slapped for twitching my eye.

If you are a dude, beat the shit out of him. If you are a chick, beat the shit out of him, kill him, dump his body in a lake, and then press charges on his corpse... you'll win because our courts are ****** up, just hope he was rich.

Too bad this story didn't have a happy ending.

bskballa92 0

That's it kcool1, feed the troll....

Well, at least he knows where you work..

YDI for giving off wrong impressions!! *****

she didn't do it on purpose, can you not read, it said 'accidentally twitched'

he seems nice... always smiling. that's hard to get. You u got a catch right there.

That was awesome. You should give him your address.

Uh, if you see someone outside waiting for you like that then you shouldn't walk to your car. Turn around, go back into where there are people, and call security. Once he knows what your car looks like, he can follow you home, which poses a whole other set of dangers.

I kinda luv this one. She winks at him (unintentionally, but he has no way of knowing that) and most of the comments here are that HE's a creeper. It was a mis-understanding. Something out of a romance or tragic-comedy story, depending on how things go. Maybe it was fate and they're meant to be together. It'd be a great story for the kids and grandkids. Maybe she should have been frank with him, and gone back into the store if he kept following her as she walked into the parking lot. Maybe he'd like to be with Frank, but doesn't have the courage to follow Frank to his car...

If I've said it once, I'll say it again: We all need background music to properly understand winks. Thank you, Natalie Tran.