By cars hate me - 26/02/2017 11:00 - United States - Compton

Today, my car was rear-ended and totaled. Last year, during the same month, my previous car was rear-ended and totaled. I should just stop driving during the month of February. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 170
You deserved it 419

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chocolatefrog28 29

December is apparently the month I should be taking a bus, I've had the same thing happen to me in both 2015 and 2016. When should the first club meeting be scheduled?

Shouldn't insurance cover the monetary losses? Also, this is a time to thank the Gods for saving you again. Road accidents have been known to kill and maim people, especially if they were big enough to total a car.

Comments

Good thing the behavior is predictable and you can take precautionary measures.

Just how does one take precautionary measures against being rearended by incompetent douches?

Just how does one take precautionary measures against being rearended by incompetent douches?

Shouldn't insurance cover the monetary losses? Also, this is a time to thank the Gods for saving you again. Road accidents have been known to kill and maim people, especially if they were big enough to total a car.

I agree though. To have 2 accidents where your cars are completely totalled and to walk away (and without injuries from what it sounds like) is a blessing. Obviously it still sucks that 2 cars have been totalled through no fault of your own. But take the time to be thankful you're still here and not badly injured or disabled for the rest of your life.

Car is an unsafe mode of transportation anyway. :P Seriously, that totally sucks. \u.u

chocolatefrog28 29

December is apparently the month I should be taking a bus, I've had the same thing happen to me in both 2015 and 2016. When should the first club meeting be scheduled?

I think you can drive. Just avoid braking so you won't be rear-ended

species4872 19

That way you can rear end the guy in front instead.

Op deserves to be on the giving end for once. Lol.

For me it was the month of December three years in a row. Rear ended twice and a drink pedestrian walk right in front of my car the other time. I know how you feel.

species4872 19

Late Valentines gift perhaps.

Both times were ex-girlfriends or stalkers. Lol.

This year I was driving to school and a cat ran out in front of me. I swerved to miss it and in the process, ended up on the side of the road, which was snow covered, which caused me to completely lose control of the car and end up slamming into a telephone pole going 65. I walked away but the car was (as you can probably guess) completely destroyed. A days later my dad is looking at a letter the insurance company sent, detailing claims he's made in the past year, which includes the time another driver ran the red light and t-boned me, but I was considered at fault because I was given a ticket by a cop who didn't even see the incident happen. Turns out, that accident occurred EXACTLY ONE YEAR TO THE DAY from the one I just had. Guess I need to stop driving in February too ?

becca9985 34

Look on the bright side: at least you didn't get rear-ended in the same month...at the same location...by the same driver.