By neednewshoes - 07/12/2017 01:30

Today, like every day, I flushed a public toilet with my foot. Today, unlike every day, my foot missed the handle and landed in the unflushed water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 434
You deserved it 4 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why not just use your hand and then wash them properly like you're supposed to anyway?

that is so stupid. just use toilet paper as a makeshift glove like a regular human being honestly where is your common sense?

Comments

TeachAllTheMath 19

Wow. This is really going to make me rethink flushing with my feet.

Good. It's nasty and inconsiderate of other people. Use soap and water and wash your hands like a civilised person.

TeachAllTheMath 19

If you’re washing your hands after the bathroom, what does it matter how other people flush? I don’t want to touch anything your hands have touched either. You just wiped with those hands, nasty.

xxxxmishixxxx 4

So how do you unlock the toilet door being that peoples unwashed hands have touched that too

TeachAllTheMath 19

Exactly. Unless you're terribly unhygienic and don't keep your hands clean, your hands - even after wiping - are going to be cleaner than the sole of your shoe. Seriously the bottom of your shoes/feet (if you walk barefeet) are the grossest thing on you. Be considerate of others, flush with your hands, open the door with your hands, and then wash your hands. It's not that hard.

TeachAllTheMath 19

Or stop telling people how to use the bathroom, and just wash your own hands.

TeachAllTheMath 19

Stop telling people how to use the bathroom and wash your hands? I’m with you- do both.

that is so stupid. just use toilet paper as a makeshift glove like a regular human being honestly where is your common sense?

TeachAllTheMath 19

Wow. You’re pretty upset by the way other people flush toilets. What a weird thing to be mad about.

When you have to fix those toilets because people flush with their feet, yeah you would be upset too. Our maybe you like showers from flushing?

Mr_Mole 24

A regular person uses their hand and then washes it.

or that. either one. the universally safe method is toilet paper over everything (theres even a song about it) but being a non gross person would probably suffice too

TeachAllTheMath 19

If you’re washing your hands, what does it matter?

Why not just use your hand and then wash them properly like you're supposed to anyway?

Hopefully, OP has learned this the hard way.

Lobby_Bee 17

That's where feces go, so I don't see a problem. Next time use toilet paper to cover the flushing handle before you flush instead of using your feet. You live in a civilized area, act like one too.

Leviathene 34

You do this every day. Why not carry wipes/sanitizer if you know you go to public bathrooms every day?

Aurora25 29

Use your hand to flush it ffs, your going to wash them afterwards anyway

How do you flush a public toilet with your foot if the handle is one of those tiny ones though? Or what if it's one with the round button on top of the tank?

But flushing with your foot is even worse. Unless you wash your feet once you get out as well as your hands.

Donut_Wizard 23

This is just like going to the eye doctor: number one, or number two?

manb91uk 22

You’re either a dumbass or an amputee... I hope it’s the former - I’d hate to be THAT kind of twat!