By Alisterine - 24/08/2014 17:31 - United States - Chesterfield

Today, I had to flush someone else's shit in the public washroom at work. It was so vile, I didn't want to get anywhere near it, so flushed it with my foot, only for it to slip off the handle and into the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 216
You deserved it 14 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, this story was a slippery slope from the start. Sorry OP!

It makes me so angry when people forget to flush

Comments

Well, this story was a slippery slope from the start. Sorry OP!

Pro tip: Shit puns turn out to be shit.

I think I can speak for all of FML when I say that this pun is seriously not funny anymore.

Overused, unoriginal, awful puns are not tolerated here. I'm sorry, we're gonna have to let you go. Please clean out your desk.

Yeah not doing that again...thanks guys

mookiemookie01 24

where are you gonna get a stick at work?

Idk #22, there are these people...what are they called? They use these tools with long handles to clean the floor... Sometimes they leave those things in a storage closet of some kind. Anyway, sorry OP. That's pretty nasty. Our toilets flush automatically, but every now and then you have to get in there and do a manual flush.

my bad 38, i forgot that "stick" and "mop" are synonymous. thank you for enlightening me

STOP WITH THE SHIT PUNS. Sorry for the all caps, but seriously, everyone who even thought of saying something about shit, don't ever, ever, ever ever ever ever type "shit puns".

It makes me so angry when people forget to flush

meli1195 31

I just don't see how people forget to flush, especially their shit. It still boggles my mind.

i live with an outhouse, and on occasion i forget to flush if i go somewhere with indoor plumbing. it happens unfortunately

ahippienamedrae 10

Seriously. if you can reach behind you and wipe your butt, you can reach back there again and flush the damn toilet

people's cleanliness has become terrible, and there's a prime example. public bathrooms need to be kept on top of by staff. after all they are working there and if there's a nasty bathroom, many people could leave without getting food.

Almost a guarantee that he/she didn't forget, just didn't give a ****.

You put your right foot in. You take your right foot out. And that how you do the ewwwwwwwww!

meli1195 31

I think I see where you're trying to go with this but... what?

Why did this get so many thumbs down? It was actually funny

Put your right foot in and shake it all about...

A07 48

Good luck forgetting what that toilet looked like OP, you might want to look into getting a new foot.

Comment moderated. (hopes nobody notices)