By neednewshoes - 07/12/2017 01:30

Today, like every day, I flushed a public toilet with my foot. Today, unlike every day, my foot missed the handle and landed in the unflushed water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 431
You deserved it 4 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why not just use your hand and then wash them properly like you're supposed to anyway?

that is so stupid. just use toilet paper as a makeshift glove like a regular human being honestly where is your common sense?

Comments

"What's that nasty smell?" 'I stepped in poo this morning.' "Yeah, I wish dog owners were more resp-" 'It wasn't that kind of poo...'

That’s a heck of a follow-through you’re taking there. You might want to shorten up your stroke.

I'm glad this happened. Hopefully you learned your lesson. Most other people use their hands to flush, and as it has been mentioned, you can also use toilet paper. Think before you act.

You walk around all day stepping in god knows what, so you use your dirty footwear to flush a toilet when any germs you'd get on your hand you'd wash off immediately after anyway? That makes complete sense. I guess you're one of those disgusting people that do not wash their hands? YDI.

Gross. I mean I won't dare touch the handle with my hand but I've never missed before

Do you also try to open the door with your foot?

"Congratulations! you are a certified dumbass!!" (Read my username before you read my certification) (Also, I am a dumbass due to me not using my brain via select areas in which I might have adrenaline or something. I would never be dumb enough to do this. So, sorry, OP. YDI. Big time)

And that is how they get broken! Unless you like fixing them all the time or getting a free shower after you flush.

You’re gonna die young because your immune system sucks cause youre a p***y. Also. You’re gonna wash your hands anyway i hope