By elsatheannoyed - 12/11/2014 04:34 - United States - Santa Clara

Today, like any other day since that stupid movie Frozen came out, people have been asking me if I want to build a snowman. My name is Elsa. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 110
You deserved it 4 539

Same thing different taste

Comments

Thomas the train was a bad one for me in elementary school. I feel ya.

I had a friend named Cross in 1st grade. I watched TTTE around that time, AMD always had that come to mind when I heard the name. On the bright side, I'd think that unless you decide to become a train driver, you really won't have to worry about the jokes too much. ;)

I bet OP was really looking forward to all the "Frozen" puns. I can relate OP as I have a peculiar name that propels the same over-chewed joke. People are always convinced they are the first one to think of it when you heard it a million times before. I just wanna punch them in the face. That said, I thought that Frozen was pretty good.

I have to ask, #14: What is your name?

Brianna_Ray 23

Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman!

ostfaiz 18

well the good point is u r famous!

Yes, 'cause being famous is the best thing ever. Totally famous when people are kinda making fun of your name. ..

I feel your pain, OP. My name is Caroline and everyone still sings that I'm the reason for the word bitch. So annoying and it makes me feel degraded.

sourgirl101 28

Shoot! I have people that will sing the "Oh, Susannah, Oh don't you cry for me.." song and that's not even my name. ):

Goblin182 26

Think that's bad? Try being named Stanley when Three's Company was popular.

Goblin182 26

I may be showing my age, but when I hear the name Caroline I hear the Neil Diamond sonf "Sweet Caroline". I like the name.

My name's Eliza. I just had My Fair Lady brought up AGAIN yesterday. *headshake* I think a lot of people can relate.

My name is Ella and people still sing "Umbrella Ella-eh eh eh" most of the time when I introduce myself. It usually takes them a while before they sing "Ella Elle L'a", but they almost always get there eventually too.

aria78 19

Try being named April on April fools day. I actually changed my name in school finally. They use to push me and say March April May.

I feel for you. That sucks. The best way to fix is to conceal don't feel, don't let then see.

Wow I feel bad for you,but on the bright side UR names Elsa that's really kool

This ladies and gentlemen, is our future.

CliffyB03 28

Don't get me started on my last name. Clifford. The big red dog. All through preschool, and even now. I'm in college.

I was named after the girl on Clifford. Emily Elizabeth.

Dro23 10

Conceal, don't feel, Don't let them know. Well, now they know! Let it go.