By SorryUncleTommy - 01/10/2012 04:23 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, it was my uncle's funeral. I wasn't very close with him, but I still wanted to be respectful. My boyfriend, being the jackass that he is, was singing the Spider Pig song from The Simpsons under his breath while making his fingers walk up my leg, trying to get under my skirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 285
You deserved it 7 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeadxManxWalking 27

Disrespectful. Should have slapped him on the account of your uncle and your own.

DarkHelmet 10

Why would u bring a jackass boyfriend to a relatives funeral knowing he's a jackass and that he would conduct shenanigans

Comments

Mabye you should close your legs then. And if he is going up the side hold your skirt down?

DeadxManxWalking 27

Disrespectful. Should have slapped him on the account of your uncle and your own.

So you know he's a jackass. Why did you even date him in the first place?

AllThingsBright_ 11

Seriously, how old is this little boy? He sounds immature as ****.

I bet he plays Call of Duty too. And has xX Xx around his name.

-35 xXONEHITKILLERXx? Sounds about right.

DarkHelmet 10

Why would u bring a jackass boyfriend to a relatives funeral knowing he's a jackass and that he would conduct shenanigans

The real question is: why would you have a jackass boyfriend?

Or why would you CONTINUE to date him?

RedPillSucks 31

I just want to know what the hell is a Shenanigan. When I used a dictionary, it said something about "tomfoolery". WTF and FYL.

I would describe shenanigans as wacky antics, Pill.

Fishinaddict22 1

I'm going to pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans.

DatRealAssTruth 3

Shenanigans is a restaurant with a bunch of nicknacks on the wall :3

I love the word shenanigans, it's right up there with serendipity.

Funerals are not the place for that sort of thing. Take him outside.

Take him out to the wood shed for a beating. That's very disrespectful no matter who's funeral it is.

amandajlucas2015 2

I would have grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the car and treated him like the child he was being and told him to sit in the car till the funeral was over

MasterTron 24

Sounds like you picked a keeper, dump his ass if he's going to be disrespectful to your family.

Dump him. That's the solution to everyone's problems isn't it?

No but the fact that he has no respect for her family, especially in that sort of situation says a lot for OP's boyfriend (hopefully ex) and warrants dumping. Also, I agree with the other posts, if you call your own boyfriend a jackass OP why would you even date him?

Your boyfriend sounds fabulous! You are lucky to have one who is so funny.

If you were trying to be sarcastic, it failed. If you were being serious, you have a horrible sense of humor.

Assuming you were bring serious, then I can't say I agree with your at all. Taking into consideration the time and place, this wasn't at all appropriate behavior. If not.. Well, it just wasn't funny.

Being. I apologize. My phone hates me.

BeforeItWasCool 12

If this IS sarcasm it's very difficult to tell. If so, nice attempt. If not thats sick. Someone's died and it's beyond disrespectful. There's no humorous aspect in that v

BeforeItWasCool 12
jtsyanks 2

how do you not know this is sarcasm? retards

I really hope you were trying to be sarcastic, if not you should seek mental help

80... Did you even READ what they said? To the box of shame with ye.

jtsyanks 2

no i just decided to randomly scroll through the comments and not read any of them and then make a random comment for no reason.

117- That's what it seems like to me.

Why does no one else love this? I would love to have a boyfriend that made me laugh during a hard time like that, but my sense of humor is a bit twisted.

outsidehitter7 9

You deserve it for choosing to be with a dumbass!!

flutter4 7

I know. It's just rediculous how some people act.

Guys who are always trying to be funny/sexual, especially at inappropriate times, are horrible to date. They're never serious when they need to be.

selahsmithereens 1

Well to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he didn't really know the uncle either, as even OP wasn't really close with her relative. It might have just been his way to react to the slightly awkward situation of being at a funeral of someone you never met. Stupid reaction but sometimes people act inappropriately out of stress.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

..... A reaction to stress is to put your hand up your girlfriends' skirt?

RedPillSucks 31

I wonder if that would work in other situations... Officer: Police! Hands in the air!! BF: *puts hands up OPs skirt*

Llama_Face89 33

Give him the benefit of the doubt for trying to score at a damn funeral? Yea, I think not. There's a time and a place.

HeyArnold91 8

Right song, wrong place and time

Inappropriately timed attempt at romance. Did people stare? xD

Hiimhaileypotter 52

It's not funny.... He was being incredibly rude and disrespectful.

How is singing Spider Pig well moving your hand up your girlfriends skirt romantic?

ktc24 3

Romance? You've been seeing the wrong sorta ppl if you think that's an attempt at romance...

KiddNYC1O 20

Romantic? It's just hot. But inappropriate.