By googly191 - 19/12/2009 21:44 - United States

Today, it's my birthday, and apparently my family forgot it. But one person didn't forget. My dog gave me a little present in my new shoes I bought for myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 645
You deserved it 2 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

One "person" didn't forget?? Do you have some weird new breed of dog?

Comments

first to reply to first =| yeah, im an asshole =

One "person" didn't forget?? Do you have some weird new breed of dog?

Were dogs or werewolves. Well I reckon were dogs

A dog is not a person. You should want a book on animals for your next birthday

JustAReaderOfFml 4

people are animals dumbass. so thr4 dogs are ppl effin idiot no offence btw i juust get really worked up talkn to idiots lyk urself kthxbai

Erm....no....animals are not people. Sorry, sweetheart, but you're wrong.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/11/weekinreview/11leland.html this explens everythn, if u don get it than ur a dumbass. also, looking forward 2 seeng this video of urs, dipshit1991

waterynuggets 0

#44 You're a dumbass. The title of the article (which is not scientific nor peer-reviewed, so wtf?) has to do with helping animals like you would help people. Nothing in there suggests that dogs are *technically* humans, because guess what? They're not.

JustAReaderOfFml 4

dear wateryfuggats, ur a jerk and a dumbass. dont get involved thys has nothn 2do wyf u so juss go rite badck to ur lame life ok?! thanks.

waterynuggets 0

;liEK OKAii urr so rite u intranetz tuff guy uuu

CheshireHalli 19

Wow, you sink so low as to make fun of people's names when you're proven wrong... Are you in fourth grade?

Dogs are people that's ******* hilarious! And if i might say, your logic is awesome lets see; People are Animals therefore animals are people. Alright Cats are animals therfore animals are cats. MY GOD!... All animals are cats. Let's see; Feces is a brown thing therefore brown things are feces. Think of that the next time you're eating chocolate. This Logic Rocks! No seriously take a moment to think of what yoy just said "Justareaderoffml", your logic is retarded and if you don't know that then FYL.

Although I think JustAReaderOfFml is an idiot, I agree that dogs, and other animals, are also people. The term "person" does not refer to the intelligence of its bearer, so why can't any other animals be people?

waterynuggets 0

Uh, dogs are not people. They're not even in the same biological family class as people. No one said shit about intelligence. By that "logic" you and Justareader are not people. 8) And going off into obscure dictionary definitions really doesn't change anything.

really? REALLY?! That's pretty much the STUPIDEST thing you could say to the OP. She was just trying to make a point, genius.

nolasaints 0

@38. you are the dumbass .dogs are not people. I guess you think everything that is alive is a person. this worm is a person. that clam is a person. it's kinda funny how you think we are stupid for knowing that dogs aren't people. way to use common sense and logic.

nolasaints 0

That comment is bad, and you should feel bad.

When did we suddenly start thinking that dogs are human beings...?

riku3220 2

inb4 more "a dog is not a person" comments. Seriously. Who cares if a dog isn't a person. If the new shoes hadn't been filled with dog crap you all would've been commenting about how the OP is a self centered person because they were annoyed with no one remembering their birthday.

Well thats the first thing i thought when i read it.

wow, thats horrible... but not one person remembered? thats sad...

Truthbringer 0

Dayum, there are lots of these "everyone forgot my birthday" fmls.. Kinda makes me look at things differently, cuz I know I have a family and friends who wouldn't ever forget my birthday... And I take them for granted lots.. :( *snifflesnifflesniffle* Sentimental, I know.