By Anonymous - 19/05/2011 02:48 - United States

Today, it was my first day as an animal control officer. My first dispatch was to collect a dog that had been hit by a car. I had to clean up my dead dog on my first day of a job that barely pays rent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 495
You deserved it 4 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did any of you read where he says MY DOG, show some sympathy....

ihatecake 0

that really sux man hang in there

Comments

that sucks but hey the bright side you just got rid of one expense!

Sorry OP but it was your duty to make sure your dog was totally secure while you're out of the house. Don't get me wrong, I own and breed dogs and if this happened I be beating myself up for it but also accept responsibility for it.

Yeah, it sucks that it happened, but that's part of being a responsible - or in this case, irresponsible - pet owner. I don't really have a lot of sympathy or respect for people that dont' care for their animals.

ReynshineCutting 10

You guys do realize some dogs are escape artists right? My old dog could get out of anything. He jumped off of a 10 foot wall once, broke 2 teeth chewing on a fence, dug out of everything, and used to sit close enough to the invisible fence to wear out the battery in his collar.

That's a tough one. Keep in. mind that your dog will be with you forever in your heart and memories. And a puppy. when you're ready, is a wonderful cure to grieving your lost pet.

fyl11122233 0
doubleodoggy 0

really, 207 people think he deserved it? how can anyone be that heartless!? you 207 people deserve to go through what the OP had to go through. the method is chosen, so let it be done! the kitten has SPOKEN!!

Hail the kitten *bows for you, but is secretly in an attacking stance instead* Rawr! Laughcat is the leader now!

Well on the bright side you won't need to buy anymore dog food, which means more money for rent! :(