By Anonymous - 19/05/2011 02:48 - United States

Today, it was my first day as an animal control officer. My first dispatch was to collect a dog that had been hit by a car. I had to clean up my dead dog on my first day of a job that barely pays rent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 495
You deserved it 4 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did any of you read where he says MY DOG, show some sympathy....

ihatecake 0

that really sux man hang in there

Comments

shakeTHEworld 12

Most of the FML here are quite comical, this isn't one of them. Sorry OP for your lost. ;_;

Really? No, honestly were does it anywhere in the post HE killed his dog....really, just really? Yes could have left it outside on a leesh and the dog could have broke free, but thats doesn't mean its only his fault. If Op had to be gone for a long time the dog wouldn't be able to the bathroom withput taking a dump on his stuff. so....really?

Um, by being irresponsible, it technically *is* his fault.

You should know what you signed up for. If it wasn't on you'd first day, you would have had to do it sooner or later.

Yes of course he'd be scraping up roadkill but not his own dog..

Life_sucks_13 6

omg! I'd cry! =[ that's horrible!

NOWAYJOSE 14

you can give it a proper burial and a goodbye hug, instead of some stranger tossing it in a garbage bag. :( I'm so sorry OP.

Too bad there's no way on earth that could possibly have been prevented. :( But, on the bright side, think of the money you'll be saving on dog food! :)

missmaryb 0

So many clueless people like you wandering through life without a thought in their head. This could have been prevented by OP being a responsible pet owner and making sure his dog wasn't running loose.

Even worse, there's so many clueless people wandering aimlessly thru the interwebs who can't recognize sarcasm.

oh ****, that truly sucks. I'm sorry you had to experience that.