By Anonymous - 26/11/2010 14:22 - United States

Today, it's Black Friday. I got sucker-punched by some woman over a ten dollar griddle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 136
You deserved it 6 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkpillowz 0

I have only attended one Black Friday. Got a tv for 2O dollars, which was before flat screens and plasma was invented lol Hey, I thought I was cool to have my own tv when I was like 12 lol But ever since I heard people bringing guns to places and getting trampled and dying, I dont think getting something half off is worth someones life.

Comments

WHAT IS BLACK FRIDAY? is it somethin american?

ladyvader401 5

And you're retarded for not even knowing how it's spelled.

I'm guessing you were at a JCPenney's. That's where I work, and crazy shit happened this morning over the ten dollar kitchen appliances at my store too. To hell with this Black Friday shit.

shortystar_fml 0

that black fridaqy stuff id a joke lol!! my friend went and got a ipod touch she said she got it on sale for $225 8g haha i got mine 2days later $190 how the hell was that even a sale!! oh and if u read the ads some of the fine print for some tvs it even says (only 5 in stock) lol with 20 to 30 ppl waiting in line for a tv

bouncykiddo 0

I love Black Friday!!! Yes it can be crazy & dangerous but that's half the fun, I get hurt every year and I always go back for more. Its sport shopping & fun to do with friends!

I'm sitting in Euroland and know what black friday is. Odd eh?

Who on Earth told you lot that the 'Black Friday' sales were named after the stock market crash that led to the Great Depression?! Firstly, the crash was called 'Black Tuesday', secondly, it happened about a month before Thanksgiving, and thirdly, the use of the term in the context of the sales only dates back about 40 years. *shakes head while walking off*

krazykiki 0

nice black eye to go with black Friday?