By Anonymous - 24/01/2015 18:33 - Romania - Campina

Today, it's been 3 months since my dog scratched my 9 year old granddaughter after she walked over and repeatedly kicked him. My daughter has disowned me and won't let me see my own grandchildren until I have my companion of 11 years "destroyed". FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 340
You deserved it 2 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Clearly some adults haven't realized what your granddaughter either has by now or needs to: that there are consequences for actions and that animals are not punching bags.

Comments

Maybe the kid needs to be "destroyed" for abusing your dog. That's how sociopaths get started Ya know.

sandman19 11

Please don't get rid of that dog, tell your daughter to raise her children better and then don't ever talk to them again for being trash

Now you know what kind of mother raises a dog-beater.

Little shit deserved a lot more than a scratch for repeatedly kicking an animal. Specifically, she deserved you to march over there and beat her ass and make sure she never touched an animal to hurt it again.

concend_blk_guy 8

So you watched while your grandchild trampled your dog, then you just watch will your dog bit your grandchild. YDI

Or she could teach her daughter to behave like a decent human being ..

I'm really sorry! I totally feel for you. My brother in-law's then-wife pulled a similar stunt with their 3 year old while he was overseas. Their daughter clearly did not know how to handle animals, she tried to hug my in-law's pitbull around his neck who had been in the family for 18 years. According to her older sister the pit pulled away and he had a protruding tooth that CLAERLY nicked her cheek. The mom flipped her shit called animal control and everyone tried to reason with her including her oldest daughter but she would have none of it. She claimed later it was because she herself is afraid of big dogs. Then to add salt to the wound shortly after my brother in-law came home she happily got a big dog for the family.

That kid deserved it. You should kick her repeatedly to see her reaction. If she hits you: she should be put down too.

rocker_chick23 27

#48: At 9, a child knows right from wrong. I am sickened that you're claiming she didn't know any better

Tell your daughter to get over herself and to teach her kid how to respect all creatures.