By Anonymous - 24/01/2015 18:33 - Romania - Campina

Today, it's been 3 months since my dog scratched my 9 year old granddaughter after she walked over and repeatedly kicked him. My daughter has disowned me and won't let me see my own grandchildren until I have my companion of 11 years "destroyed". FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 340
You deserved it 2 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Clearly some adults haven't realized what your granddaughter either has by now or needs to: that there are consequences for actions and that animals are not punching bags.

Comments

Im sorry I was gonna keep my mouth shut, but you are stupid. Plain and simple. It is people like you who rationalize everything as it wasn't the kid's fault don't "abuse" her, that have caused us good children to have to live in a world of self absorbed, entitled, arrogant assholes. Thanks for ruining the world with your absolutely inane theories.

amberv61 22

#196 you are making just as many assumptions as everyone else.

maybe she should think about putting that ****-up of a child down. if she doesn't see that her daughter was wrong in every way and did something absolutely disgusting..then sorry to say YDI for raising your daughter poorly as she didn't raise her child with any morals.

Spanking does not equal beating. There are times when grounding is perfect as a punishment and others when a firm but not hard smack to the bottom is the better choice. As a parent you need to decide which to use when.

Here is a hint not all life is worth existing. That being said no one said to destroy the child, but I wouldn't ldt her back in my house until the mother steps up as a parent.

Screw your daughter. Your dog is more of a family member than your own daughter.

Obviously you're not going to kill your dog. That said the next issue is wanting to see your granddaughter. 3 solutions that I see. Visit at their house, meet somewhere or lock your dog in the bedroom when she comes over (I'm sure the dog will be grateful). Hopefully your daughter will agree and not be an asshole. But keep an eye on the child. Look for any other signs of abusing animals or anything else

Or the mother keeps encouraging it like she is.

You deserve it because you let a 9 year old kick your dog repeatedly. Your dog defended itself since you wouldn't.

HighasaCloud 46

What makes you think OP witnessed it?