By Rotarius - 23/08/2012 18:09 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, instead of staying home, I took an hour-long bus ride in the middle of the night to my girlfriend's place because on the phone she said, "I desperately need your body right now". It turned out she was just cold. She is also on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 929
You deserved it 36 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you got to gaze upon her beautiful face, you cretin.

So you got to cuddle with your gf all night. That's not so bad in itself and I'm sure she was appreciative of the gesture. BTW, if she's willing, it's not like you can't have sex when she's on her period.

Comments

I bet it meant a lot to her that you actually went there though! Girls love that :)

LadyJoker21 0

Ash dont be a jerk!! That's sweet she wanted YO cuddle

What's wrong with her being on her period?

She wants your arms wrapped around her warming eachother up.That could set super romantic guys off.Your lucky to have a girlfriend like her she could have just cheated and cuddled with someone else romantically.

You should be happy you even have her. Spending a night just cuddling is great.

Well don't you sound like a guy that has to get some whenever you're alone with her. And it's your fault for just assuming that's what she meant.. Did you get that text and just leave straight away without a little more communication? Maybe that's your problem here...

FusionPlacebo 26

Wow, you're an asshole. Maybe it's a different story if her voice sounded feisty, but in the end, why're you complaining about getting to cuddle with your girlfriend? You're supposed to stay warm on your period and I'm sure she'd rather enjoy a comforting partner rather than an asshat who wants only sex. **** your girlfriend's life.

Cyrus00 41

I can just see OP dropping the phone and running out the door before she finished the sentence, "I desperately need your body right now.... to heat me up because I'm cold". Wait... that can still be interpreted sexually.