By Rotarius - 23/08/2012 18:09 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, instead of staying home, I took an hour-long bus ride in the middle of the night to my girlfriend's place because on the phone she said, "I desperately need your body right now". It turned out she was just cold. She is also on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 929
You deserved it 36 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you got to gaze upon her beautiful face, you cretin.

So you got to cuddle with your gf all night. That's not so bad in itself and I'm sure she was appreciative of the gesture. BTW, if she's willing, it's not like you can't have sex when she's on her period.

Comments

GoodLookingGeese 10

Be grateful you're alive. The "clue" word here is BODY

If the red river is flowing take the dirt road home.

wubbazugg 5

Pussy. Get in there with the cuddles and just make sure there's a towel or other toss-able piece of fabric underneath you, and go to town! Period sex relieves cramps!

I say YDI and I’m happy she owned you so bad. She probably knew that if she said she wanted to cuddle with you, you wouldn’t have bothered your ass coming. I feel sorry for her that you’d moan about not getting laid after doing what should have been a nice gesture.

So in this fantasy world of yours do women not have legs?

Not really relevant seeing that he just wanted to get laid... If she said she'd come for cuddling, he would probably have told her not to bother...

I don't think you have a firm grasp of what he's complaining about here. It's the effort he has had to put in under a false premise. Theres nothing to say he doesn't want to spend time with her.

Well shouldn't be an effort then and there shouldn't be any complaint :)

I retract my last comment, I don't think you have a firm grasp of anything.

Coz you know me so well... :) Come on man, grow up and learn to tolerate other opinions than yours without turning bitchy

afairshake 8

You're the kind of guy that gives all guys a bad name and ruins things for the decent ones wow I hope she realizes who you really are before it's too late be a man gees

The key is that he spent an hour on the bus in the mid of night.. thinking he was going to get laid. I understand now, he's not an anti-cuddler.

Wow. Don't complain about it, if you were a decent boyfriend you'd be glad to just spend the night with her. Chances are, if you stick this one out and be a gentlemen, she'll give you something in return.

Why does everyone think you can't have sex when you're on your period?!

SrakaSrakasta 20

Because they are either 14 or American.

its just messy, and some people get turned off by it. Its not for everyone.

Your upset that you didnt have sex? She will remember what you did for her and you will get it in the future.