By Ihatemylife - 03/03/2013 12:17 - Slovenia - Ljubljana

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex, my girlfriend asked me, "Are you sure you're a guy?" I still have no idea what that was for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 858
You deserved it 6 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, I hate it when a penis grows out of your ****** too, it causes so much confusion.

Comments

This is why doing the-- helicopter before heading to her landing strip could count as visual foreplay!

perdix 29

#35, I don't think him rotating his nubbin will help his case.

I beg to differ. Even miniature fans can cool one off! :P

perdix 29

#48, to each her own, I guess. It's not like I've been laughed off stage at Amateur Night at La Bare's. . .

I have friends that work at La Bare's. and co-workers that drag me there. Most stuff their briefs. (And many are gay.) :P

perdix 29

#53, that reminds me of a joke: A lonely guy asks his friend who is very successful with the ladies for some advice. He said, "When I go to the beach, I put a potato in my Speedos" and winked. At the end of the next day, the two get together and the lonely guy is more dejected than ever. The friend asked, "How did it go? Did you take my advice?" The guy said, "Yeah, but the ladies actually seemed to be laughing at me." The friend said, "You're supposed to put the potato in the front!"

And that was your mega first comment? Donkey punch her? For the love of God, go home you are drunk.

Lol I didn't expect it to be "mega". Just figured I'd give some input. However, it's not any worse than "go home you are drunk" which is constantly over used about everything.

It's just your girlfriend being a bitch

Crabtree1015 12

This could either be taken as a compliment...

Or... Or... OR??? DAMN you! Why must you leave us in suspense!

Hinting you didnt know how to use the equipment

**** her life, she's the one getting f'D by someone who is so unsatisfying she had to actually make a mean comment during sex. If sex is good, you can't think about anything but the feeling and the moment. Only when it sucks do you do grocery and budget lists in your head, or make random comments.

Take your penis out and slap her across the face with it.. if it's big enough, that is

To be honest, I read it as dirty talk the first time. "Show me then", that idea, trying to get you a bit upset to go harder at it or something. But I assume OP wouldn't have posted if she'd said it with that intonation so FYL and find a respectful girl.