By Ciara - 11/06/2012 20:44 - Ireland - Cork

Today, I woke up to a weird feeling on my face. Thinking it was a bug, I slapped at it. It was my freshly-inserted nose ring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 284
You deserved it 35 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, whenever I feel something on my face the first thing I do is slap it.

Comments

Just another reason I'll never get a facial piercing. That sounds like something I would do.

tony1891 22

hope you didn't rip it out. that would be quite painful

Just be glad it wasn't a creepy crawly on your face!

Yes getting bug guts all over her face would be less painful at least. More gross though....

donkey79 0

Kill it! Kill it! Funny. Until you get used to it i hear it can be weird.

NailQueen2 7

To me it sounds as if OP didn't know it was inserted. Like they pranked him and did it while he was sleep

Her* she* Yes, they shoved a metal bar through OP's nose while she was sleeping and she didn't wake up. You're right.

mad_hatter0666 22

24, are you kidding? Or are you really this smart? When a nose stud/ring is being "inserted" into your nose for the first time, you KNOW. It hurts like a bitch.

30- Well, it is possible. Perhaps OP passed out drunk at a party and they pierced her nose? That happened to a friend of my mom's once.

isis_morrigan 18

Because she wanted one! Just like any piercing, there is no point really, other than the person likes it.

xXRazelleLuniiXx 9

He was feeling spontaneous. Don't question him, he obviously nose what he's doing.

There Is an easy solution to this problem. Don't get a freaking nose ring!!!

Well it was ops choice and actions do have concicuences! So op will just have to live with it

KilljoyParade 4

What's wrong with nose rings...?

Actually there really isn't anything wrong with nose piercings

BunchieRules 31

48 - I don't personaly have any problem with them. I don't have one, but I would assume they cause a lot of pain when something like this happens, and I've seen more than one FML about nose-rings being ripped out.

31- nose rings are really nice if you have the face for it. People who judge people with tattoos and piercings need to have a seat. There's nothing wrong with it. 36-"concicuences"?! That. Is atrocious. Whoa. I hope a dictionary falls from the sky and onto your head.

I'm glad that dictionary helped you out.

Trisha_aus 15

At least it wasn't that palm sized hopping spider from the other FML.

The_CL0GGER 0

You slap your face when you feel something weird? Even if it was a bug, flick it off or something, slapping myself would be more painfull or frightening than having the bug on my face.

I would have been worse if OP would have tried to grab it and yank it off.

BunchieRules 31

I agree; slapping my face would not be my first reaction, but flicking it off would probably be equally painful.

yumyumpoptart 16

I did the same thing when I first got my eyebrow pierced OP, so don't feel bad!

Hey, I'm getting my eyebrow pierced this summer. How bad does it hurt?

Ooops. At first I thought you said that you got your elbow pierced... Then I stopped being stupid and saw that you said eyebrow like a normal person would. Silly me.

62- it feels the same as any other piercing, there's just a pinch as the needle goes through. Afterward, mine swelled a little and looked bruised but it only really hurt when I accidentally jammed my hand into it while trying to brush my hair out of my face :/