By Anonymous - 24/05/2014 06:08 - United States
Add a comment - Reply to : #
Surely it can't be that hard to not scratch your face, especially when your already stressing about it.
I hope you cleaned it and put it back in. If you didn't and it closes infections can get trapped under the skin. I would call your piercer and double check if you're unsure.
There's an exact amount of salt per gallon of water that's recommended, I just can't remember it right now. Warm that to a bath water temps tire and soak for ~10 min daily. Also clean it with some soap that isn't anti-bacterial, since those kill the good bacteria too and make it heal slower.