By lahiros - 30/05/2014 22:05 - Australia - Bentleigh East

Spicy
Today, I woke up in the middle of the night to my wife muttering "God, I want you so bad". Figuring she was either talking to me or longing for the second cumming of Christ, I turned over to see which. Turned out she was rubbing one out to some guy's Facebook photos on her phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 617
You deserved it 7 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda creepy. She should just go watch **** or something.....

Looks like someone needs a better woman..

Comments

That's going to be an awkward breakfast conversation

supersquirel500 10

you typed "cumming" instead of "coming" ...autocorrect?

Looks like we have someone else who completely missed the joke/play on words there.

Your wife has some balls. If it were me I'd tell her enjoy getting off on pictures, I'm outta here!

Maybe she was waiting for the second cumming of Chris ;)

ninety 25

Not that I'm condoning her behavior, but I don't understand why many people think it's perfectly ok, or even a right, for married men to watch/look at **** and rub one out, yet are getting all up in arms about op's wife? The men may not actually know the women they're fantasizing about, but it doesn't change the fact that they are still displaying want for another woman.

Facebook brings things to a personal level that **** typically does not involve. In fact, **** often does not involve a fantasy about the person but about the act. With Facebook, however. it is likely you either know the person or sought them out.

The fact that you know the person in real life is the problem. chances of you knowing the person in **** personally are much smaller. That is the issue with most people

I'm perfectly fine with my wife fantasizing and playing with herself, but if I'm sleeping next to her then I expect her to wake me up and get me involved. And then if I don't want to do anything then she can do whatever she wants. Likewise for me.

Hmm. I don't know. People could be "up in arms" because the wife was IN THE SAME BED as OP while fantasizing about someone she KNOWS. Just a thought.

rachangie 19

You're also forgetting the fact that not only was she in bed with her husband but she also said, "god, I want you so bad." That's a pretty big no-no when fantasizing about some guy you know on Facebook...

Did she drink the night before? Idk just throwing her a bone.

I think someone throwing her a bone may be the real problem here.

likice93 7

Maybe you're just not doing it for her. Pick up some tips from **** or something

That's a terrible idea. There are instructional videos out there, but every woman is different. Plus, half the orgasms in **** are fake, so he could think he's learning something and then fail miserably.