By lahiros - 30/05/2014 22:05 - Australia - Bentleigh East

Spicy
Today, I woke up in the middle of the night to my wife muttering "God, I want you so bad". Figuring she was either talking to me or longing for the second cumming of Christ, I turned over to see which. Turned out she was rubbing one out to some guy's Facebook photos on her phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 617
You deserved it 7 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda creepy. She should just go watch **** or something.....

Looks like someone needs a better woman..

Comments

That's when you either divorce or bring that shit up every single argument that you two get into for the rest of your life.

Time for a chat. Hopefully this will blow over.

masticating does not mean anything other than being horny, men use pornography, she was just using her imagination she might of said that she wants the other man but that's just fantasising like I'm sure you have fantasised about other people or actions you just don't necessarily voice them like she did and I'm sure didn't mean to she was probably just caught up in the moment:)

its a different story when op's wife knows the guy, the intent is there she wants him and now op knows . it would be stupid for op to just ignore it . its not like shes fanatazing about a celebrity ( someone she doesnt know /nor will ever meet), instead she chosen someone she knows in her actual life , thats going to cause some trust issues.

How the shit is this OP's fault, and how come he deserve it?

I dunno...maybe if he was any good in bed, she wouldn't need to look at other guys? Not saying I agree with that line of thinking, but some people might.

Helldemon 32

Nah, there are people that will just click on YDI no matter what sadly.

Oh... That could be the story I am in right now... I would be the facebookguy... I am looking over my shoulder a lot.

more proof marriage isnt for everyone. sucks it went down like that op. at least now you know. if she couldn't even leave the bed while doing that while you were sleeping... goodluck!

what's your wife's fb? help out a single dude "if you know what I mean"

Did she notice that you saw what she was doing? But still if she is doing that everyday or very frequently just let her have him you can do better

superdom 12