By lahiros - 30/05/2014 22:05 - Australia - Bentleigh East

Spicy
Today, I woke up in the middle of the night to my wife muttering "God, I want you so bad". Figuring she was either talking to me or longing for the second cumming of Christ, I turned over to see which. Turned out she was rubbing one out to some guy's Facebook photos on her phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 617
You deserved it 7 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kinda creepy. She should just go watch **** or something.....

Looks like someone needs a better woman..

Comments

that's when you pull out your phone, load the Facebook page of her best looking female friend and go back to back. If she finds that offensive then chances are her urges aren't as pure as some people would like to argue.

icepick23 12

Best FML ever--congratulations

lmfao...i guess u better step up ur game...if she sets for a picture and leave the real thing next to her

sounds like somebody isnt satisfying her...

I'm sure OP has fantasized about someone he knows, like his wife's friend, and also people can look through someone's FB photos without being friends with them. At least she isn't acting on those feelings.

the problem is that she was LITERALLY acting on those feelings. The thing here is to find out if her facebook fantasy is on her friends list and if so, get a divorce by way of cheating wife. I would probably kick her out of my bed and make her sleep on the couch if not in a hotel at that point. If she was wanting some she should have went to the husband, not a facebook photo.

How is that cheating? Just fantasizing about someone isn't cheating, it's what's keeping her from actually cheating on her husband. And sometimes people need to spend some times with themselves. In my opinion, have a talk, but don't divorce or anything. At most tell her that you think it's inappropriate and that you feel uncomfortable with the situation. With any luck, she'll stop. If not, then start thinking about a divorce.