By busybee - 10/05/2009 03:38 - United States

Today, I went to the zoo with a guy I like, when we were there we saw a swarm of bees. I told him that if I got stung he would have to watch me because my dad is deathly allergic to bees and I have never been stung. Jokingly, he nudged me into the bush and said "let's see". We did. I'm allergic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 744
You deserved it 5 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PLEASE tell me you don't like him any more. Kick him in the chuckies.

AK 2

What an asshole. Even if you weren't allergic that would still have sucked. Seriously, what the hell? "Look, there's a swarm of bees! Let's jump in and see if you're allergic or not!"

Comments

It's a total FML. Yeah you like an ass, but you just said you LIKE him. If you're not dating there's no expectation that you would know much about him. If you still like him though, then YDI.

Um... the guy you like is a moron. And it was stupid of you to go along with it. YDI.

coffeennicotine 0

You really shouldn't like this guy, he's a jerk. Insensitive and stupid, not a good combo. I hope you're okay.

That wouldn't even be funny if you weren't allergic to bees. It's so romantic to get stung fifteen times, isn't it?

thelonelylurker 0

You deserve it for going out with an asshole? Bwhahaha, I'm so mean.

I've never been stung by bees either, so I don't know if I'm allergic to them either. But seriously, that guy is a complete asshole... He ruined the date even though he was just trying to kid around. FYL. And hopefully that guy feels terrible as shit!

Alice_Renee 0

Why would you let him? I agree with 12 haha

I guess he was joking too. Well now he gets to care for you :)