By busybee - 10/05/2009 03:38 - United States

Today, I went to the zoo with a guy I like, when we were there we saw a swarm of bees. I told him that if I got stung he would have to watch me because my dad is deathly allergic to bees and I have never been stung. Jokingly, he nudged me into the bush and said "let's see". We did. I'm allergic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 744
You deserved it 5 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PLEASE tell me you don't like him any more. Kick him in the chuckies.

AK 2

What an asshole. Even if you weren't allergic that would still have sucked. Seriously, what the hell? "Look, there's a swarm of bees! Let's jump in and see if you're allergic or not!"

Comments

#24. The first time my brother got stung by a wasp he almost died. You CAN have a reaction the first time you get stung.

#24 you're an idiot. Also all the people saying she deserved it for going out with an asshole, how the **** was she supposed to know he was such a dick?

triSARAtops 0

That's not possible. You have to be previously exposed to the antigen before your body can react to it. Your body only reacts to the antigen the SECOND time you come in contact with it. The first time it produces the histamines which give you the reaction, but doesn't release them until the second time.

that's not true, In anaphylactic patients the response is more aggressive leading to a systemic reaction where the response progresses from the sting site around the whole body. This is potentially something very serious and can lead to anaphylaxis which is potentially life threatening.

i bet after you got stung, ant bites looked like heaven..lol.

"Hi, boy I once liked. I think cyanide poisoning would kill you. Hmm... I have an idea. Let's test it out and see!"

ohhhhshizzz 0

#46: Please refer to numbers 44 & 39. OP:: Dude, that sucks. I hate bees, I was stung on the butt once by one. It hurts, I hope you don't like him anymore & take #12's advice.

Make him pay for the hospital bill and dump him.

He didn't "make" you go there. You were trying to make conversations by pointing out that you were allergic to bees. Then you stupidly went along with his joking attempt in order to impress him. Perhaps in future cases, when you meet someone you like, you shouldn't discuss your weaknesses, and instead use common sense to approach him outside of anything you're allergic to.

rihannalover 0

this is probably fake, i just don't buy this type of stuff. and #52 agreed.

sondramcfail 0