Ouchies

By boomstick - 25/09/2009 13:09 - United States

Today, I pulled a bee off of my friend's dog because we were worried he could be allergic. Of course I got stung, and of course the dog wasn't allergic. Turns out I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 609
You deserved it 5 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It sounds like the dog didn't get stung. So how do you know the dog isn't allergic to bee stings? Maybe you saved the dog's life.

maybe she doesn't know the difference between wasps and bees?

Comments

Poke_my_mon 0

That`s why you kick bees in the face, you don`t pull them off. YDI.

kosscom 0

In America Obama is allergic to you!

Or you just don't **** with bees if you haven't been stung yet or know that you're allergic. If you don't know if you're allergic, assume you are. YDI so much!

You know what? Why not try being nice. Yeah. Dat's right. You are being hunted down. By mio!!

It sounds like the dog didn't get stung. So how do you know the dog isn't allergic to bee stings? Maybe you saved the dog's life.

The dog did get stung. Now I know he is not allergic and I am.

Bees can't sting twice, asshat. They pull out their intestines when they leave the sting inside.

maybe she doesn't know the difference between wasps and bees?

As it's been said, if the dog was stung by a bee then you weren't. And even if it was a wasp and was stinging the dog, it wouldn't have needed "pulled" off. It would've just flown off. It's not like they get stuck there. And even if it had gotten stuck stinging the dog(usually they fly off pretty quickly) and you had needed to pull it off, its sting wouldn't have gone into you because you would've been holding the front part of the body. This is just stupid.

Whatever it was was clinging to the dog and stinging it. I don't know if it was caught in his fur or what, but it was certainly not flying away. Yes, it stung me when I yanked it off. I was too concerned with getting it away from the dog to squint at it and make sure I was grabbing *~the front part of the body~* Man, you're really riled up over something really stupid...maybe you should take a shit or a nap or something before going online. Perhaps get your mommy to change your Pampers? IDK, just relax.

chalkrocks 0

Seriously? You should quit freaking out about people giving you basic facts. Just because they know that bees can only sting once and you don't doesn't mean that they need their pampers. I think you need to relax, boomstick.

I'm not saying you would've noticed which part you were grabbing. I'm saying if it stung your dog like you claimed, you wouldn't really have been able to grab it anywhere besides the front part, and bees can't sting twice, so you can't have both gotten stung. I'm not really riled up, but you're right about it being stupid at least, and I was just pointing out how stupid it was.

Never heard of animals being allergic to things...News to me... Oh well, FYL!

abbydoll1414 0

Animals are allergic to lots of things. Both my dog and my grandmother's dog are highly allergic to some types of grass- but they react in different ways. My dog gets rashes, my grandma's dog starts to sneeze. It's just a different type of allergy.

My boyfriend's dog is allergic to strawberries. It also reacts in an anaphylactic way. I'm not too sure how they figured this out, but I know the dog has had reactions before and had to be taken to the vet.

You deserve it man. You should know by now that if you just leave the bee alone it won't sting you. Pulling a bee is just asking for it.

sublime93 0

Obviously fake story is obviously fake

FlaminYawn 0

This is a fascinating story, OP. Thanks for sharing.

all dogs are allergic to bee stings, and if the bee stung the dog, it couldnt have stung u again.

FAKE. You claim in the comments that the bee stung twice, the dog and you. That's physically impossible, thus making you a liar. This FML was not great to begin with, but it being fake makes it even more pathetic. I sure hope you get moderated, it's against the rules to submit made up stories.

He didn't say the bee stung the dog, he said the bee was ON the dog and he was worried it might sting the dog. He interviened and it stung him, instead.

read comment #4. it clearly states by the OP that the dog was stung, even though she didnt put that in the FML.

Hm, okay. Well, it could have been a wasp and she thought it was a bee.

thats true.....but i read somewhere that all dogs are allergic to bee/wasp stings......im not sure i believe this FML