By busybee - 10/05/2009 03:38 - United States

Today, I went to the zoo with a guy I like, when we were there we saw a swarm of bees. I told him that if I got stung he would have to watch me because my dad is deathly allergic to bees and I have never been stung. Jokingly, he nudged me into the bush and said "let's see". We did. I'm allergic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 744
You deserved it 5 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PLEASE tell me you don't like him any more. Kick him in the chuckies.

AK 2

What an asshole. Even if you weren't allergic that would still have sucked. Seriously, what the hell? "Look, there's a swarm of bees! Let's jump in and see if you're allergic or not!"

Comments

i'm allergic too and i've been rushed to the emergency room before, so i feel for you. FYL (p.s. that guy is a jackass)

Grab his arm and push the jerk into the bush instead! What the heck is his problem? That's not even close to a joke. Find yourself a different guy. I'm allergic to bees too. Whenever I'm out and about with my guy, he actually puts himself between me and "swarms of bees". The guy you were with has problems.

megsworld 0

"Lets see if you die when you get stung!" wow. Please say you arent interested anymore.

jamblasticus 0

Don't go on dates with guys who have to wear water-wings wherever they go, and you should be okay.

ohhhhshizzz 0

#57: Now there you are putting words in my mouth, I never said I knew more than a "medical student." I just said to refer to the earlier posts that are on MY post, I never wrote that they were wrong, just to go and see another post for refrence. KTHXBAI.

#17 and #33 Some men act like the sweetest gentlemen to lure a woman in, but then they turn out to be douche bags. But I guess someone who's never been asked out on a date wouldn't know about that.

volleyballinnx 0

What the HELL. That guy's a BITCH.