Another pro-shoe argument

By where's the epipen - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United States - Tampa

Today, I accidentally stepped on a dead bee. The stinger was still intact. How do I know? It stung my foot. I'm allergic to bees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 220
You deserved it 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, I accidentally stepped on a dead bee. The stinger was still intact. How do I know?" The sole of your foot has a photoreceptive surface that scanned the stinger for structural integri— "It stung my foot. I'm allergic to bees. FML" Ah, that makes sense too.

Well, on the bright side it would appear that you found that epipen

Comments

Well, on the bright side it would appear that you found that epipen

Now how many people can say they got stung by a dead bee? Ouch. Sorry OP. No idea what i would do. Put some vinegar on it perhaps?

I stepped on a dying wasp. Feel for you ON. Luckily I'm not allergic though.

cootiequeen4444 11

If you accidentally stepped on it. How do you know it was dead before stepping on it? It might have just been chilling on some flower and suddenly - incoming!- here comes your foot. And with no time left it did a hail Mary sting in hopes you would recoil. Or because it is a asshole bee who believes in fight over flight. Or... I guess it could already been dead... I wasn't there and/or a bee autopsy would be just a little extreme... besides not being a thing.

apparently he still had some fight left in him. a true warrior

"Today, I accidentally stepped on a dead bee. The stinger was still intact. How do I know?" The sole of your foot has a photoreceptive surface that scanned the stinger for structural integri— "It stung my foot. I'm allergic to bees. FML" Ah, that makes sense too.

Jeez, dude. Do you have a life outside of this site?

No, so I lash out by asking strangers dumb and vaguely judgmental questions on the internet. Wait…

Aw, honey, you're just trying to deny that you killed the poor bee.

tounces7 27

Perhaps this might be a lesson in not walking around barefoot outside.

And without an epipen handy if you know you're allergic to bees.

Gwenevier 29

"Say, was you ever bit by a dead bee? Cause they can bite ya just as bad as when they was alive, especially if they was kinda mad when they died."

Better hope you have 800 bucks lying around