By Anonymous - 14/08/2009 01:36 - United States

Today, I went to the school I work at, to set up my new classroom. I'm 5'1" and I was carrying a backpack full of fun educational posters. I also have a new boss. When we met for the first time he was yelling at me because "there were no students allowed in here yet." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 529
You deserved it 3 049

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha that's something that could happen to me too! I recently got a free entrance somewhere because entrance was free for kids til 15 years old. I'm 24.

Oh wow, you're a teacher right? They should know these things.

Comments

I totally feel your pain! I'm 4'10", and I get people coming up to me at work asking me if I'm old enough to be working lol! It doesn't mbother me though, I find it hilarious, but thats just me =P

waterynuggets 0

MLIA I am in my 20s and get mistaken for a 16 year old, bowl of oranges, I'll be hot at 50. Woo diddly oop.

That happened to a teacher in my school... walked into the staffroom, and bam.

I_HAVE_A_BIG_DIC 0

you should head butt him in his junk

This FML sucks. Also which educational posters are FUN? You just read off them, it's not as if they can be that fun.

Kiwi_Splash 0

Uhhh, 5'1 is extremely short? To me atleast... I'm 5'6 and if I don't be atleast 5'8 I'd hate myself entirely. Being short is a fear for me... I'm really sorry though.

hopelessybroken 0

5'6' is short? I'm five-two and i would kill to be five-six. My sister is twelve and she's already my height. THe doctor says she still has a few more years of growing while i am doomed to a life of heels. You're average height, in fact about an inch over average. Be grateful.

I'm 20 and 4'11 but 5'1 would be wonderful.

heyidcstfu 0

what?! I love being short. not only does it open the doors for more men, but it also makes me adorable to ppl. and I'm Asian so I will look young til I'm like 60 then it's all downhill ha. my mother is short and 57 and we win prizes at amusement parks because ppl think she's in her 30s. WIN!

He's just a dick. Not really an fml. I could write a million fml's with all the people I've met like this.

Pastor_Rich 0