Suck up

By Anonymous - 22/08/2015 06:58 - United States - Cadillac

Today, I showed up to my new job early, hoping to impress my new boss. When he arrived, he walked by me and muttered, "Fucking tryhard." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 790
You deserved it 3 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's just bitter you'll probably soon replace him.

MrThump 16

Need to think glass half full here.... At least you know your boss isn't going to ask you to come in early to work!

Comments

He's just bitter you'll probably soon replace him.

ShirtlessWonder 17

Considering that the guy is the boss, I kind of doubt that he's in a very easy position to be replaced. If he had said manager, sure.

That's totally uncalled for, but you show him how badass you'll be, OP.

Some people just don't appreciate an employee's enthusiasm... like #1 said, you'll replace him.

yeh man why try so hard to not end up homeless on the street to mainstream

MrThump 16

Need to think glass half full here.... At least you know your boss isn't going to ask you to come in early to work!

Pretty much every FML that has "hoping to impress" in it is a YDI, but I think this is one of the few exceptions. Your boss seems like a bitter prick OP. FYL.

Sounds like a boss where you can't do anything right. Show up early? You're a "******* tryhard". Show up right on time? Probably a slacker for not being there early. I guess you can't win.

pleasedie 22

Sounds like a fun working environment

Don't think about it too much! Just do you! ?