By Anonymous - 27/11/2010 15:03 - United States

Today, I went to the doctor's office for a minor cold, and left with a diagnosis of pregnancy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 477
You deserved it 15 446

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wait...you went to the doctor for a minor cold? Really? You can't figure out how to deal with a minor cold on your own?

polkadot3155 6

So many people think they need antibiotics for a cold, which is stupid because colds aren't even caused by bacteria, they are caused by viruses :D

I'm guessing she didn't know it was a minor cold. She probably had symptoms of pregnancy too, and mistook those plus her cold symptoms as indicative of something more serious.

styphon 5

symptoms such as weight gain, breast swelling/tenderness, and irregular menses?

No, 61, symptoms like nausea, dizziness, headache, backache, frequent urination, and fatigue.

bswole 1
Flammin8 0

well their goes more of my tax dollars..

c8750 2

It would be there not their. If you're going to insult OP, at least don't sound like an idiot doing it

Well, I hope that you still have time to deal with the whole thing, OP. F your life T_T

I have to agree with krushr-why were you at the doctor for a "minor cold"? That's fairly ridiculous. Hopefully you'll deal with the baby thing a little better.

omghellokitty90 0

well.. at least you arnt a man? :D

So what you're saying is...the doctor impregnated you? "I prescribe 10cc of intravaginal semen. STAT!"

sassypants93 17

What? Well, I never! You can't prove anything! *Moves to Mozambique*

I hear Maputo is nice this time of year.

That's pretty ******* judgemental. What on Earth makes you think either one of those is true? For all you know, OP could be married and this could be her third kid. Being pregnant doesn't make a woman a *****, you know?

YDI for messing up your contraception/being a ****