By Anonymous - 24/10/2012 10:51 - Australia - Croydon

Today, I went to the bar I've always gone to after work for the past 12 years. On arrival, I got banned for life, punched in the nose and thrown out. The barmaid comes out and says, "Sorry, wrong guy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 305
You deserved it 1 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SauceySarah 30

They better give you a free drink!

Comments

mykelinva 4

Well, when you sue their sorry asses and take the bar from them, maybe then they'll remember your face.

Why over sue? Seriously, I'm sure there's a limit that if you pass, then you become a douche. Which would be taking away a bar...

Did you not read this FML properly? He SHOULD sue! He was assaulted, banned and unrightfully thrown out of a place of business he contributed to EVERYDAY! Sue! And then find yourself a bar that is going to REMEMBER your face! Good luck OP!

CheshireHalli 19

While he should sue, it is overkill to sue so hard that he would own the bar.

I don't think I'm the one who needs to reread something here... I'm stating that he has the right to sue and that there is no need to push it beyond actual damage.

What's with everyone getting punched lately?

gregkingsley 4

What kind of ruff neck bar u going to bro? Even the people from cheers knew everyone's name and they weren't even around 12 years.

NickaPLZ 26

Time to go find the real guy, and transfer your nose pain from you to him.

perdix 29

Well, Cliff, they've had just about enough of your boring fun facts.

olpally 32

How unfortunate... File a police complaint? Get them fired... 12 years, they should know you by now... Idiots.

Did you at least get some free drinks out of the deal?

And if you have gone there every day after work for so long a bartender would know who you are. You must have done something stupid to have that happen..

Makes me wonder what the other guy did that deserves a broken nose and banishment from the bar. Also makes me wonder how they confused you with him. Sorry OP!