By Nomoreballs - 10/07/2012 23:10 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, I went to an amusement park with my ex in the hopes of re-kindling our relationship. While taking a break at the petting zoo, I got rammed in the balls by a goat. She laughed and patted the goat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 727
You deserved it 6 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Epsilonyx 15

It's obvious...she actually controls the minds of goats, so she told the goat to ram into your genitals. Happens all the time.

Comments

CallMeMcFeelii 13

She's just breaking your balls. Haha.

TheFamilyElf 17

10- I don't even have any balls, and I still sympathy-cringe at the mental image of such a thing!

29- now I feel stupid for not getting her joke.

thrAsHeRr9081 16
Epsilonyx 15

It's obvious...she actually controls the minds of goats, so she told the goat to ram into your genitals. Happens all the time.

Or she and the goat are conspiring a female +goat world domination. You were the test subject for a soon-to-be global crisis.

So this domination will take place with a series of goat kicks to ballsacks? I'm pretty sure our military is equipped to handle that.

ikmfp 7

I must admit if there is some kinda deity out there seems like he is sayin "Remember these down here? Stop being a pussy and get over it."

4-Agreed, because the goat making her laugh probably stands a better chance than he does haha

She's laughing at him getting hit in the balls. I don't think are going too great

hahachun 4

If she cared for you deeply she would have asked if you were alright and look sad. But that's not what happened.

My first human instinct would be laughter, quickly followed by concern, I'll be honest.

Bollocks. Watching someone get hit in them is funny. It's a long established comedic principle. I love my husband madly and watched him get hit in the balls once (kid with terrible aim kicked a ball). I asked if he was alright but there wasn't a thing I could do to help so I laughed. After a bit, he laughed, too. I'm not saying she loves him, just that she has a sense of humour. If OP's humour doesn't line up with hers or he expected some outpouring of grief, it's no wonder they didn't work out.

7- What are you? Like 5 or something. She's suppose to look "sad".

58- I'm guessing that you're the 5 year old considering your comment makes no sense because you forgot a D in supposed, and either you used the wrong punctuation, or you misread the FML.

*An. I'm not normally a grammar nazi, but that one annoys me to no end.

Trix_Disorder 20

Surprised we got to comment 9 without anyone saying it.

So am I, tbh. You watch, the mods will change it to the correct way and then my comment will make me look like a halfwit.

TheFamilyElf 17

At least you've got her laughing.... That's a good sign...right? ...So what if her laughter only required some crazy barn animal to attack your potential children, eh?

Watch out dude, the goat is trying to steal her from you. You should never trust a goat, they're evil.

Actually goats do not eat everything, I had one, her name was Suzy! Btw I know 24's comment was supposed to be funny

UltimateGIRness 16

12-I agree,I have a goat and he is mean

She's right those little bastards are horny