By Anonymous - 09/11/2009 09:12 - Canada

Today, I went to a petting zoo to take pictures. I look down to see a goat chewing the sleeve of my new sweater, so as I reached down to get it loose, it started eating my hair. People took pictures of me wrestling the goat before they helped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 073
You deserved it 3 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell is up with all these petting zoo fml's lately? It's like there was some kind of fml gathering or something....

Comments

That's actually kind of funny :) Sorry for your loss...of...your sweater

okiidokii_fml 6

Yeah that is pretty funny.... After all she did wanna take picture.... Haha

I would say that the hair is a bit more important. However, props to the goat for not taking shit.

Unregistered 0

YDI for letting that goat go to second base on the first date *****

Sun_Kissed18 25

Well I must be wearing some weird ass sweaters because my sleeves are always on my arms, not my boobs...

osemness 0

YDI for living in the prairies

What the hell is up with all these petting zoo fml's lately? It's like there was some kind of fml gathering or something....

Ya I know. That's at least three. Was there a "coming out" of the petting zoo stories? Lol... Or maybe one of them reminded the others of theirs?

ik right? one with a llama spitting at someone followed up with a goat pissing on them or something like that another one with a rodent pissing on someones head @ a zoo and then this one....

Lolz. Read my mind. Today I went to petting zoo. FML

I think one story reminds peeps of their own story. so the share in succession.

Did you at least make the goat scream "Uuunncclleee"? (atomic bombs start to fall) Fine. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the clocktower...

Ha ha! Goats are funny. Sorry about your sweater though.

Stevieebabyy 0

Haha! Fail. I would've taken pictures.

hahahaha oh god that must have sucked!!

Mx_Rider 6

awe so sorry..... nahhhh fail for u

NativeCowbell 0

I doubt he's telling you the truth. He is more likely tell you this just to be a jackass. Don't beat yourself up.