By Anonymous - 03/01/2012 05:32 - United States

Today, I went on a first date with a guy I really like. He brought up that there was a person staring at us from a nearby table. That person was my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 359
You deserved it 2 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gazzdogs 5

My mum is a helicopter parent too. Always lurking about in the distance, I know how you feel :(

Comments

That sounds like something my dad would do. Only he gives people the "I wanna kill you" look.

radiariad 0

Omg same my dad wont even let me talk to any boys....but my brother can go to girl houses were 3 yrs apart :/

I feel for you - my parents might have done the same.

Jesus Christ. Your mother is nucking futs.

Um not necessarily if OP is under 18 I believe her mother has the right to follow her and spy on her date. I swear so many bratty kids think they're entitled to privacy. However if op is over 18 then yes the mom is creepy and I would agree with you.

GoW_Chick 14

I am still laughing over the "nucking futs" part XD Damn I am easily entertained

RedPillSucks 31

I believe Jesus Christ's mother was not nucking futs. *waits for thumbs down*

Torva_fml 16

Here, you can have my thumbs down.^ Wouldn't want to keep you waiting.

Umm she said she was preggers without having sex.. Doesn't get much more nuts then that!

39- let's all hope that you never have any children...

Hey I moderated this...anyway, she just cares don't look too far into it. FYL that she was being creepy tho.

Well, look at it this way. If he turns out to be a serial killer, you've got someone looking out for you. Unfortunately for OP, it seems that her mom is more likely to be a serial killer than her date.

maryam8869 7

If she followed you on perpuse then f"ck your life.

Britter903 6

*purpose. Learn to spell dipshit

Should have dropped your fork and gone under the table to retrieve it.

Meh. Order everything expensive. Everything. Send the bill to her table. And only eat what you want, so there are huge piles of leftover lobster and dom perignon for her to pay for. Do this every date she follows you on. If its not that kind of date, take £100 (or local equivalent) from her as 'stalk tax'.

perdix 29

#26, I don't think you "get" Enslaved. She is not suggesting that retrieving the fork is the only thing the OP does when she goes under the table. Hint: the date's genitals are also under the table. Need I say more?

RedPillSucks 31

Will she stab it with the fork? No? Please say more. I love these games, perdix.

well hopefully you acted just as creeped out as he did and didn't admit "oh don't worry that's just my mom"

awe, that sucks! but hey, at least she cares about you. and you got a date.